Chapter 24

Kris' POV

Today is Katrin's check-up, this time we will know our child's gender. She's currently 20 weeks pregnant and still a tomato addict, and I'm still going around looking for tomato-related food. 

Katrin almost chopped my head off when she found out about Elizabeth, I wasn't even interested with that blond woman, I admit she's sexy and beautiful but nothing will ever compare to my wife. We haven't done anything yet more than cuddling and the occasional kiss on her hand, I don't wanna push myself to her too much.

We're currently waiting for the doctor to arrive and I feel giddy from all this anticipation, can that doctor walk any faster? I want to see my baby.

"Don't pout, the doctor will be here soon" Katrin said holding my hand. Terry came with us and is sitting to my left.

"But I wanna see my baby" I said sounding like a 5-year-old. Both Terry and Katrin laugh at my antics making me pout more.

"and you will see the baby, just be patient" Terry said.

"Okay. Oh! I promise Andy I will give him a picture of the baby" I said getting hype again.

"We can ask the physician for a print out" Katrin said smiling at me.

"why didn't we just bring Andy with us? He would love to see his sibling on the screen" Terry asked.

"He has school and besides Andy would ask a lot of questions that will probably rattle the doctor's mind" I explained.

"Yeah your right, I remember when that kid asks about Katrin eating the baby which made me laugh so hard and that time he asks Kris if she fed Katrin the baby, that was an epic question" Terry said laughing her heart out to which we join in.

 "Andy is just curious kid, although sometimes I ask myself where he gets all his curiosity from" I said being all curious.

"I know where he gets all his energy though" Katrin said.

"where?" I ask with a brow raise.

"You!" Terry answered making me look at her.

"Come on Kris what normal person wakes up at 5 in the morning then go on their day without feeling tired even going to sleep at midnight with all the work?" Terry explained.

"I'm just an early bird, you know seize the day type of person" I said to them.

"Whatever" Terry deadpanned.

"Okay, let's try and see the baby shall we?" the doctor suddenly entered cutting our conversation.

"Just relax yourself Ma'am and let's hope we can see the baby's gender today" The doctor said while scanning Katrin's stomach.

"Is the baby healthy doc?" Terry asks getting agitated by the minute.

"yes, the baby is growing good in the womb, I don't see any problem, ahh! good thing your child isn't shy" the doctor commented making us all nervous.

"so?" Katrin asks worriedly.

"it's a-a-" the doctor started making us all restless.

"come on doc tell us!" I said a bit loud.

"it's a girl!" the doctor finally said making us all cheer.

"Wow! Congrats Kat!" Terry hug Katrin

"The father should have been here, it's something he shouldn't have missed" The doctor voice out making me frown a bit.

"the father is he- -" Terry was going so say but I stop her.

"Thank you doctor, don't worry, I will surely deliver this news to my boss and I know for sure he will be happy to know he's having a daughter" I said with seriousness in my voice.