Chapter 26

Kris' POV

Waking up, I felt something heavy laying on my chest, slowly opening my eyes I was meet with a sight. Katrin's laying on my chest with her hair falling everywhere looking beautiful as ever, she never ceases to amaze me. I don't think this woman will ever look ugly despite what she wears or not to wear, she's really a goddess. Probably detecting my eagle eyes on her, she moved a bit and slowly look up.

"good morning" she said with her low morning voice.

"good morning beautiful" I greeted her with my raspy morning voice making her blush.

"I'm sorry about yesterday, I don't know what gotten into me I think my hormones got the better of me so I lash out on you like that. I'm sorry" she apologizes in a small voice making her look adorable. 

"It's okay, I should have understood you better considering your pregnant" I said pulling her closer to me more while smelling her hair.

"your baby is hungry" she said while nuzzling her nose to my neck.

"this baby?" I said lifting her chin up giving her lips a peck.

"or this baby?" I ask putting my hand on her bump making her smile big.

"both" she answered kissing me deeply taking my breath away.

"Wow! where did that come from?" I ask out of breath.

"you're mine!" she said holding my neck tight forcing me to look into her eyes and I can see all the possessiveness and love?, I'm not sure of the latter.

"I'm yours" I said smiling lovingly at her making her calm and smile softly at me. 

Katrin went on top of me and immediately my friend down there awoken making her giggle.

"we're finally awake ha??" she asks with a hint of naughtiness.

"yap!" is all I can manage to say considering a beautiful creature is currently on top of me.

"well then, I think the food can wait" she whispered close to my ears making me all hot.

Katrin kiss me feverishly making every fiber of my being arise and respond to her passion. Entering her whole felt like finally going home and with every thrust and moan we both reach the highest peak making us shatter and fall into the softness of our bed with smiles painted on our face.

"are you okay?" I ask still panting from the ride she gave me.

"yes" she simply replied before touching my cheeks.

"what's wrong?" I ask a little concern with her quietness.

"nothing, I'm just happy you're here" she said still touching my cheeks.

"I will always be here, whatever happens, I will always choose your happiness over mine, I will always choose your safety over others and I will always make time for you, for us, I will always choose you" I said to her putting my hand on hers that's on my cheeks.

"Thank you" she said in a whisper with soft and loving eyes.

I leaned into her and kiss her with softness and gentleness making my stomach swirl and be all bubbly, I can even hear fireworks and see stars while I close my eyes for the kiss. It feels weird.

Deciding that we had enough fun on our bed, we went down to the kitchen so I can cook Katrin her breakfast with tomatoes, again. It's really funny how she's so obsessed with those, it made me sometimes think that instead of a baby she's actually carrying a big tomato inside her stomach, that made me laugh.