Chapter 27

Katrin's POV

Kris and I are really happy in our relationship, we have disagreements here and there but nothing too serious, of course, it's always me who's blowing a fuse especially when I see or hear women talking to her.

You see I might not have mind before but apparently, Kris is well known as one of the sexiest lesbian bachelors in our company and also well liked by everyone may it be a man, a woman, or even gays, especially the women. They find her androgynous look seductive and alluring and I think even the straightest employee I have had already bend because of Kris.

Good thing Kris is an awesomely understanding wife, whenever I get work up with these women chasing her she would calm me down and tell me that I will always be the one and the only one. 

I have insecurities especially considering the age gap we have and the fact that no one knows she is married to me but according to Kris, she had already informed everyone especially that Elizabeth bitch that she is already married and is expecting a second child anytime soon.

I thought that would have made those sluts run away from Kris but that only fueled their desire more since they now know Kris can impregnate them. God my jealousy is higher than Mount Everest, I swear if I'm not carrying a child I would have probably punch each of those whores.

"Why the long face?" Kris asks as she entered my office.

"Nothing" I said with a sigh while slumping my self on the chair.

"Hey, come here" Kris stand me up and hug me tight.

"I'm tired" I whispered while nuzzling my nose on her neck.

"I know, I have food, let's eat!" she said before kissing my forehead.

Kris prepared our food on my little dining table I've demanded to have here for us to eat comfortably. Looking at her I can't help but have butterflies in my stomach, no one has ever treated me like this nor take the chance to really know and understand me without looking at my status in society.

Everyone I know respect and follow my every command due to the power and the money my family possesses but with Kris she treats me like a queen every time she attends to my needs and a baby when I have my tantrums and hormonal issues. She makes me feel like I'm finally a real person without looking at my name or the brand I'm wearing. 

I will wake up early in the morning with my hair scrambled, my face bare of any cosmetics, and my clothes all crumpled and yet she will look at me with the most loving and sincere eyes and say that I'm the most beautiful woman she had ever seen.

Having Kris and Andy in my life is a miracle and I'm thankful for every second I get to spend with them. I'm finally happy, and I wish this happiness continue to blossom and be more.

Looking at how Kris pull the chair for me to sit and how she puts food on my plate and how she makes sure everything is set perfectly for us, I can't help but fall more. Yes I have admitted that have a liking towards her but these past few months I can't help but fall deeper for the person who looks at me like I'm her whole world, I can't help but fall for the person who stops everything for me, I can't help but fall in love for one Kris Smith.

"You okay?" Kris said holding my hand breaking me from my thoughts.

"Yeah, where is Terry by the way?" I ask hiding my blush.

"She--" Kris started

"Let's eat! I'm hungry" Terry cut Kris before she can even say anything.

"I thought you had a lunch date?" Kris asks Terry curiously.