Chapter 46

Katrin's POV

After being trapped in the lift for the whole night, the maintenance crew arrived the next morning freeing us, although I don't mind staying for a bit longer. Trish was waiting for us outside with a huge smirk on her face together with Terry and Len who were beaming.

"Had a fun night?" Trish asks having the biggest smirk plastered on her face.

"It was alright" Kris simply shrug.

"Yeah" I said a bit red in the face.

"did something naughty?" Terry asks wiggling her eyebrow teasing us.

"Yap! we sleep on the lift, what's naughtier than that?" Kris answered wiggling her brow sam as what Terry did but with sarcasm.

"you're no fun!" Len said with a pout.

"Yeah, yeah, Oh! tell Pip thanks" Kris said with a smirk to Trish, making the latter look like a deer caught in headlights.

"How?" Trish ask

"you made him do the same when Len and I were not talking to each other for a month" Kris says with a shrug.

"Fine!" Trish said giving up putting both hands in the air.

"Let's eat!" Len said putting her arm around Terry walking ahead of us.

We ended up eating at Mcdonalds since it's nearer and more convenient for everyone. Len, Terry, and Trish went back to work after while Kris and I drove home to change and have to go back to work again. 

While inside the car we are seated at the back and I'm yawning, I'm still tired and sleepy but I want to sleep again close to Kris. Without realizing it Kris had already pulled me closer to her with my head already laying on her shoulder getting comfortable. I nuzzled my face more to her neck and kiss it lightly.

"Sleep, I'll wake you up when we get home" she said kissing my head making me feel safe. 

Kris will always be my home no matter where we are or what we're doing as long as she's with me I am home. She held me closer and without thinking I drifted off to a peaceful slumber. 

I felt someone carrying me but didn't mind one bit I just keep inhaling this intoxicating smell that makes me float on cloud nine. I feel something soft beneath me so I slowly opened my eyes and saw that Kris had just laid me in our bed and was getting out. I held her hand getting her attention and look lovingly at her.

"Stay, please" I said looking in her eyes.

"Okay" she said getting comfortable in bed and pulled me to her chest.

"Thank you" I said inhaling her smell which calms me.

"this feels nice" she said stroking my har to the side.

"you feel nice" I blurted out blushing after.

"I know" she said leaning closer to me.

Just like the fourth of July fireworks exploded inside my stomach as our lips meet. It was slow and burning, it feels like we're consuming every ounce of each other just to furnish the thirst that had been going on. We kiss with passion and lust that none of us have realized I was now sitting on top of her, straddling her friend that seems to want to burst any moment now. I was hungry and thirsty but not for food but of Kris loving each and every part of my body. 

Feeling the need to breathe we slowly pulled apart and I open my eyes to look at Kris who's heaving and struggling to calm herself. I look at our position and blush even redder because I can feel how hard she is inside her pantsuit and I can feel myself getting wetter by that feeling.