Chapter 2: An Adventure

Waking up to a sharp scream I jump up out of bed. "Mom get moving! We are going to the game! We're gonna be late if you don't wake up! Come on!" He storms out of the room.

"Okay, okay, just please, stop screaming.", I yell, what a damn hypocrite I am.

Once out of the room he is already showered and dressed. "By god you got ready all by yourself. Maybe I should joke that we're going to a game every day."

Usually there is no choice but to literally drag him out of bed.  In the kitchen, opening the cabinets, fruity pebbles catch my eye. "Let's have a quick and easy breakfast this morning. We will eat at the game okay? Then eat out afterwards."

Grabbing two green ceramic bowls, I pour the cereal to the top in each. Pulling the refrigerator open there is no milk. Only me, would this happen to. I really need to go grocery shopping. "Looks like we are stopping at McDonalds for breakfast."

Joy in his eyes. "Yes! This is going to be the best day ever!"

"You know instead of the game, how about we go grocery shopping?" That caught him off guard.

"How about we just stick to the original plan and go to the game?" He fires back. I like that idea way more.

"Yea sounds good."

Taking care of the cereal issue, my bare feet pad across the hall into the bathroom, collecting dirt. This is disgusting. How did I end up like this? Cleaning is now on my to do list. Taking my batman shirt and basketball shorts off, goose bumps travel over my body, spreading like a rash. I turn the shower on and stare as it pounds onto the frozen tile. Stepping in, I can't help but moan from the exhilarating heat.

I love the way the scorching hot water beats down on my back. Scrubbing my scalp with coconut scented shampoo, conditioner shortly follows, leaving my hair silky soft. Lathering myself with mango soap, I then wash my cruddy face. Scrubbing each part of my body until beet red.

Mischievous thoughts come to mind. It is time to release this sexual tension. Wet fingers trail from my lower belly to my middle. To relax even more, I sit on the floor of the shower allowing the water to pelt me in the face. Reaching my sensitive bud, I repeatedly rub circles to intensify my arousal. Envisioning a sexy baseball player while I reach an orgasm.

Quiet moans escape my mouth. Slipping two fingers deep inside making a come-hither motion. Climaxing, the orgasm intensifies. My quavering legs make me unsteady. The heart beat sensation stops and overwhelming guilt kicks in. Wow. I forgot how guilty that makes me feel.

When my shower is done I step onto the bathroom floor, almost slipping from the water. Writing a message on the foggy mirror from distillation , I love Axel. Wrapping my towel around my body to absorb its warmth, I go to my bedroom.

The carpet rises between my toes. Since it is going to be extremely hot out today, I will wear a tank top and denim shorts. Not too long, but short enough to keep them interested. I grab my favorite pair. Dark blue with holes to show a little extra skin. A skimpy white tank top would go great with this. Really enlighten my sun kissed tan. 

Once I'm done getting dressed I comb out my long, damp, caramel brown hair. The worst part is pulling out all the loose strands. "Loose hairs are like women. You can never get rid of them. They always come back and cling to you."  My father would say as he brushed my hair. Well forced to brush my hair, when mother wasn't around.

Fixing my hair, some much needed product to maintain my natural curls goes into it. It's going to frizz anyway from the humidity. Not too much makeup. I don't want it running down my face from sweat. Mascara it is today. Last but not least, hygiene. Deodorant, perfume, teeth, the usual. Skipping lotion, sweat makes my skin slimy.