Chapter 49: Picture This

Jason: Send me something sexy.

What an exciting way to set a Sunday evening. On god's day, he wants to be a tad naughty. Just what I need, to play a little after a rough weekend. After a stressful day of forcing Axel to practice, he's all played out and in bed. I don't know why he resents going, he's a natural. He did great today. I only wish Jason was also there to cheer him on.

Unfortunately, the whole day Axel was brooding. He wanted to be anywhere but there. To be honest, he probably would've rather watched paint dry, or grass grow. Hopefully, if we stick with this, he'll love the sport again, and have fun. But now, it's my turn to relax too. I pick up my phone, trying to find a way to respond. There's no way I'm going to make this easy for him.

Me: What's in it for me?

Anticipation beats through me. I'm dying to know what his response will be. Right on cue, he answers and if I was feeling queazy before, I'm extremely jittery now.

Jason: Don't fuck with me Sydney. I need to see you. It's your fault I've been so hard all damn day. That heart shaped ass is killing me. Show me. Now.

He makes me laugh. My fault? How is it my fault that he's thinking about me? I can't help the thoughts that curl in his mind. I'm quite flattered truthfully, to know that I'm the one who turns him on so immensely.

Me: So demanding. Patience is a virtue love.

No beat between our texting, he bites back right away from his hunger. Sinking his teeth into my gut, creating a gaping hole, all the butterflies escape and flutter.

Jason: Christ. Let me see your body. I need you.

Minutes go by as I try to pick out something sexy to where. I fish for a pair of lace purple panties and my shear white bra. Sexy isn't a word to describe the way I feel. Adrenaline rushes through me as I find the perfect position. The mirror in front of me shatters my confidence. A reminder of my swollen face makes me want to cry. Jason's not going to think I'm sexy, so I turn my face to the side, avoiding the camera.

Jason: Sydney....

He's impatient and I love it. After taking a thousand photos, I finally capture the perfect one. Me, on the freshly made bed. On my knees, my back is arched, a side view of my body. Hair tangled against my skin, I hit send once I'm satisfied. I type a quick message to go with it.

Me: I'm so wet. The thought of you inside me makes me crazy.

Right away it says read and my heart pounds with anticipation once again. I've never sent naughty pictures before. My veins pump with excitement.

Jason: Sweetheart, why aren't you showing your pretty face?

Tears prickle onto my skin. He still thinks I'm pretty with all these bruises and cuts? He has such a way with words, knows just how to restore my confidence.

Jason: More. I need to see more. Show me that beautiful body. And make sure your face is in the next one. If not, when I come back, I'm going to punish you. That's a promise.

Ha ha. Oh babe, I dare you. He totally forgot that I want something in return. This girl doesn't play for free.

Me: Not so fast Mr. Foreman. Show me how hard I make you.

My phone dings. On the screen, a picture of Jason nude for only my eyes. He's shirtless, sweaty, showing rugged abs. I can only see from his jawline down to his v lines. There it is, Jason's big friend. The veins in his cock bulge, I'm sure he's throbbing.