Chapter 22: Was it worth it?

Leaned up lazily against the door frame, weight shifted on his left foot. Freshly showered as am I, thick dark hair gelled and perfect. A defeated look on his face, smoked eyes trail from the ground up to mine.

God I can't do this. A nervous feeling takes over. Before he can say a husky word, I go to slam the door. Right away he stops my action by placing a long leg in between the door and my body. Damn his quick reflexes! I roll my eyes as he takes all of me in, looking me up and down. In the moment, I forget I'm in a towel, feels like he is looking inside me, seeking the good heart that belongs to him.

Realization sinks in and my face breaks out in a bright blush. My cleavage and vagina in view. Thank the lord I just shaved it. He doesn't deserve to see me like this, not again. Heat swells in my cheeks, causing me to look at his feet. Strong rough, calloused fingers find my chin. These fingers remind me of the time when they were pleasuring me.

He lifts my chin, greeting his gray fierce eyes. He's wearing a tight black shirt, dark wash jeans that ride below his hips, a dark brown leather belt that's barely doing its job, revealing plaid boxers. A black Rolex to match his outfit. God and the way he smells, how I've missed it, missed him.

I want to sink my nose deep in his hair and just inhale, masking in his beautiful unique scent. Tears begin to trickle down my cheeks, the eye contact intense, because I need him and I can't have him. I close my eyes, feel him step closer, the warmth of his body comforts me. Jason kisses the tears off of my face, pulling me into an embrace so tight I can't breathe.

His hand crawls through my damp hair, the other on my back. Arms stay at my sides, a loud sob escapes my throat and enters the outside world into his chest, smothering the silence. Tears spread onto his black cotton shirt. Combing my wet hair with his fingers, I push away. Catching my breath, "Leave.", I say with a croak. Ignoring me, he pushes through the door and shuts it after welcoming himself inside.

"Jason please.", I plead with so much pain and annoyance in my voice. "Get out! Be with your fiancé! She's hotter than me with her big tits and long legs." Blonde hair bitch, I mutter under my breathe. A hoarse chuckle leaves his pink kissable lips. It pisses me off even more, I push him towards the door.

He grabs onto my wrists, restraining me. Spinning us around, Jason pushes me up against the wall, forcing my hands above my head, leaning forward. The towel around my body rides up to my stomach, vagina in the open. "She's not my fiancé, she's my girlfriend. Although I do agree with the whole blonde hair bitch part you mentioned earlier."

Sickening the way he messes with my feelings. I try to yank myself free, but he only tightens his hold on me. My eyes become soft as I look into his hard gray eyes. "Please let go.", all but begging while keeping eye contact.

"Why should I?", teasing. Is he serious? I can't take this.

"Because you're hurting me." In more ways than one, that statement is true. Instantly he releases his grip on me, regret on his face. I'm not going to thank him. Instead, I rub my wrists, soothing the pain, trying to rub away his mark, the touch his fingers indented on my smooth skin. Humor leaves his face, serious now.

"Jason, seriously leave. Go back to your big boobed bimbo lover. I bet you two fuck all the time, so there's no reason for you to use me anymore!", I scream so he understands where I'm coming from. Rolling his eyes, he steps away. I cover myself with the towel again.

He crosses his arms then sighs. "Fuck this.", he snaps.

"Yea, fuck this. I'm not worth it right? So just leave!" His appearance was so pointless. Joy probably isn't putting out or they're having more problems, so he wants to use me again.