BONUS CHAPTER!

Hey readers! Thank you all for reading "The Wish"! It's at 66,000 reads! I can't begin to thank you enough. I didn't think it'd get this far, because of self doubt, and yada yada, but I'm glad most of you enjoy it! To thank you, I've written an additional chapter, that some of you requested! This one is from Axel's point of view. He's older now, and this chapter does contain sexual encounters so if you don't feel comfortable, please don't read on. There's picture of him up there! Shout out to the model! Also to the gorgeous woman, but I can't spoil it! 😁 Once again, thank you! Let me know what you think!

                                                                                                                Axel

"Happy birthday to you..happy birthday to you..Happy birthday dear Axel, happy birthday to you! Make a wish!!!"

I take the cone hat off of my overgrown head. "Mom..I'm twenty, can we stop this?" Jade's
eyes twinkle with laughter. Green and blue, creating a diamond pool of tears that leak past her chocolate skin. "Babe, knock it off."

The flames light up the ice cream cake

The flames light up the ice cream cake. "Come on! It's a tradition! Make a wish, blow out the candles before the cake melts." Glares glaze at my mother. How could she do this to me, when she knew I was bringing my girlfriend? First impressions are everything, and mom still thinks i'm nine.

Jason clears his throat. "Baby, maybe we should give the him a break. He's a man now." Thank you! If my mom knew what I really did, I'd be dead, no where near a kid. I catch Jason's gray stare. He seems to be the only one to knock some sense into her.

"Let's eat!" Gabe chants. Jake and Gabe are still the closer pair. I've always felt a tad left out, but I know they love me, just as much as I love them. "Make a fucking wish dude! I want that cake."

"Gabriel! Language!" Gabe looks like a puppy, who just got caught eating trash.

"Sorry mom." I roll my eyes. Leaning forward, puckering my lips as if I'm about to kiss a girl for the first time. I close my eyes. Quick Ax, think of something. Anything, what does your heart desire? Fuck, I literally have everything. Friends, family, a hot girl. That's it!

Wind blows from my gums, all over the cake, forcing the flame to die. Jason approaches, I can smell his pine cologne that my mom always buys him. Sliding the sleeves of his shirt up past elbows, he murders the cake with the knife. Slicing everybody a slice, dividing and subtracting. He serves me first, but I slide the piece to my girl. "Here you go baby."

Pearls shine back at me, it takes everything inside of me not to kiss her juicy red lips. "Thank you.", gushing. I settle for a subtle peck on the cheek.

"You're welcome.", I whisper past her diamond earrings.

Once everybody has cake, we dig in. The chocolate flavor reaches my taste buds, bathing, I don't want to drain it. The icing coats my tongue. Opening my eyes, I zone out. Mom and Dad always had that love that I wanted. They fought, but loved so much harder. Stuck through the fissure, collected the stuffing, shoved it back inside, then sewed everything up.