Chapter 36: Testing Limits

The kink in my neck causes regret of falling asleep in a car. Tingling in my arm from laying my head there, the consequences result in my arm falling asleep. Where the heck are we? "John?"

"Follow me Ms. Jones, please." We step out of the Mercedes. A vibrant building stands in view. Stained wooden columns hold up a large front porch.

Black rocking chairs sit upon the solid dark wood. Full masculinity, dark, charcoal colors, grays and blacks, this house screams Jason. My insides coil, chanting to run inside.

So they say to follow your gut instincts.

The grass luscious but I skip touching it, I run in the middle of the sidewalk. Thankfully the front door is unlocked. The inside is breath taking, I'm hyperventilating.

An open concept, matching the outside, lots of dark wood. Old barn wood on the fire place, two separate islands in the kitchen. Did he hire an interior designer?

I walk through the house like I'm walking on bubble wrap, as if I don't want to wake anyone. Stealthy, until I trip over a step. Catching myself before I fall, I think I might just fall again.

Jason is leaned over a pool table, ready to pull the q stick back and make a shot. A plain black, long sleeve button down shirt fits his broad shoulders. Jeans, a great pair that really shows off his assets.

I want to grab him and kiss him, show him how much I love him instead of telling. I hear the ball smack into another. He makes the shot. "How'd the deal go John? Everything go smoothly?...How is she?" I'm stunned, wasn't prepared for this, I don't know how to respond.

He turns around, stick in hand, sleeves rolled up to his elbows. Taken aback, his face impassive, deeply rich roots mussed, screaming sex appeal.

His fist curls tightly around the stick, knuckles white. Jaw clenched, he looks to the side, simply frustrated. "What the hell are you doing here?", he lowly grumbles. My legs wobble at the sound of his voice. He turns around and resumes to play his game.

Basking another shot, my white sandals step forward. I place one hand on the center of his back. The heat radiates off of him onto my cold skin. "Jason..."

He turns around, taking my hand in his and grips it tight. He places it down at my side, no longer touching me. I crave him, the fire that burns within him. It's not the right thing to do, but I kiss him. Fiercely, my lips attack his, gripping his hair, I moan into him.

At first he fights me off, but then gives in. Picking me up, hands on my ass, he places me on the pool table. He steps in between my legs and into my heart. I wrap myself around him like a python.

Greedy for his touch, I take his hands and place them on my hips. He grinds into me with his length, thrusting through our clothes. Clutching my shirt between his fingers to lift the yellow fabric, breaking our kiss for only seconds.

Diving right back into it, he pushes on my shoulders and I lay down fully on the table. He pulls my legs closer to him. Unstrapping my sandals, he throws them on the floor.

Fingers rake up my calves, piercing skin. I frantically unbutton my light jean shorts. Jason puts his hands on mine and takes over. I just relax and let him do the work, though it should be me doing everything.

"Jason please, I want to suck you off." Ignoring me, he rips my shorts off. I lie here in my thong and matching bra. Hair dangles off the other side of the table. He places a kiss on the outside of my middle, tugging at the material with his teeth.

Back arched, I comb my fingers through his hair. He takes me harshly with his mouth, diving in hard and deep. My panties are ripped apart and thrown on the floor.