Chapter 7: Too Much to Bare

Panting now. That's all it took for him to find my mouth. Kissing me with such passion, slow at first. His left-hand grips onto my hair, pulling my head back to deepen the kiss. We are savagely entwined now. I moan into his mouth, grabbing my panties to pull them off completely.

Lifting me up without breaking our kiss, he sets me on the sink. Before we carry on, I tell him to shut and lock both doors. I would hate for Axel to hear or see what we are doing. Images like that scar people for life, especially if it's their own mother.

Jason is back in the room and I'm still sitting on the sink. While he was gone, I took the reins and began to touch myself. "Angel. You won't have to do that ever again. Not with me around." Taking my hand, he places it on the sink. Kneeling down, his face is right in front of my middle. Oh god, his tongue found my wet pussy. Two fingers dive inside, swimming around while his tongue works my clit.

I grab the back of his head and grip gelled hair. Also trying to balance myself, the pleasure is too much to handle. "Oh. God. Jason, yes!" My orgasm almost rippling through, I throw my head back against the mirror and moan.

"Come for me Angel." I shut my eyes as I'm about to do as he commanded. "Open those beautiful eyes. Look at me while I pleasure you. I want to see you." I look down at him while I orgasm.

"Jason!" He abandons me, walking over to the shower, turning it on. Missing his presence, but I admire the view he gifts me with.

Back over to me, he picks me up. I wrap my legs around his waist instinctively. Arms around his neck. Balancing on his hard cock, inside the shower now, he takes it with his hand and places the length at my entrance. I crush him towards me, trying to rush the process. "Angel slow down. We both know who's in control here. I'll take care of you."

I moan as he teases. "Please, I need you Jason."

"In due time baby. You'll have me." Pushed up against the shower wall, still in his grasp. Water pours onto our skin. Jason pushes inside, filling me up. So big it hurts. "God baby you feel so fucking good.", growling into my ear. Gripping my own breasts, he licks my nipple as it hardens further. An arm props under my ass. The other tugs on my hair. A ledge in the shower where he sits.

Hands find his chest as I try to steady myself. Straddling, I start to ride his thick length. Hands on my hips guide the pace. Lifting me up and down until I get the rhythm just right. "That's it baby, just like that. Milk my dick."

I lean my face towards the shower wall into his shoulder. Fingers on my clit once again, rubbing me. "Jason please. God!" Pulled down to meet his gaze.

"Shh baby it's okay. Keep going. Tell me how you feel."

"I feel so fucking good." With that I orgasm, convulsing around his cock. I cry out with pleasure, screaming his name.

"Watch your mouth. Women of your kind shouldn't speak such foul language."

"Fuck off." Right away, he smacks my ass hard. I yelp in response. Lifting me up off of him, he comes, grunting from pleasure. Wetting my hands again, I wash his hair. Scrubbing his scalp with shampoo, enjoying the feel. Once rinsed, I lather him with conditioner and proceed with the same tender care.

I grab his body wash and squirt some into my hands, wetting it with the streaming water. Rubbing my hands together, I clutter his chest with the soap. From his chest up to his shoulders and neck, down to his chest again.

Hands slowly migrate towards his stomach. Hard muscle beneath my fingers, coaxing him. Tracing each ab, six in total. Washing his ass, I grip it tight. Not breaking eye contact while doing so. I find his cock and wash him there to. Back and forth, hard all over again. A growl leaves his chest, up his throat and out his mouth. I reach up to kiss his jaw.