Chapter 7

A/N *self harm warning, read at your own risk.*
* Domestic abuse warning, read at your own risk.*
Underlined sections are describing nightmares.

Todoroki was staring coldly at his father with his unwrapped eye, fury building up inside of him.

"Where's mommy?" He questioned, attempting to act timid.

"She hurt my masterpiece so I sent her to a hospital. I should have known she was crazy from the start. " Endeavour replied, his deep voice echoing throughout the gym.

"You made her do this to me. You made her that way! I hate you!" Todoroki cried, his fury building too high for him to control.

"I beg you pardon?!" Endeavour yelled in the child's face, punching him in the stomach sending him flying across the room and forcing the poor boy to vomit.

Todoroki started to stir in his sleep, his stomach in pain and his brows furrowed deeply.

Fuyumi saw the whole thing and ran in to protect her younger brother, standing in between him and her father, who was now stomping towards the small boy. He shoved the silver haired girl aside and grabbed his masterpiece by the collar, bringing his face close to his own.

Todoroki was now tensing and was beginning to toss and turn, cold sweat starting to drip down his temple.

"You will not disrespect me like that again. Do you understand?!" Endeavour spat.

The boy didn't answer. He did nothing but stare blankly at his father's face. Endeavour grunted and threw the boy to the floor with force.

"And you missy, don't you dare stand in my way again." He scolded at Fuyumi before slapping her in the face.

By now, Todoroki was clenching his fists in anger and frustrstion. He hated his father for mistreating him and his siblings so terribly. He didn't even acknowledge the pain he was causing himself. The marks on his palms were splitting, causing more blood to slowly leak out of his body. Yet this didn't awaken him.

Now Midoriya and Endeavour stood beside each other, a cold and cruel aura present in both stares.

"Oh my god, what happened to you?" Midoriya questioned sarcastically, already knowing the answer. Todoroki (16_at this stage) said nothing as his head was down and his salty tears fell to the ground.

"And here I thought you were the one I believed would surpass me and All Might one day." Endeavour spat in an attempt to intimidate his son.

"Hey I don't know why. You of all people should've seen right through him. Just because he has two quirks doesn't mean he's not pathetic." Midoriya spoke to Endeavour as a maniacal laugh escaped his lips. Endeavour's lips curled into a smile as he looked at his new prodigy.

Todoroki was tossing violently now, sweat staining his bed once again and pained mumbled were escaping him.

"N...no. I... I'm not pathetic. I... I'll show you. I... I'll show all of you."

Midoriya's laugh hung in the air, whilst Endeavour's steely glare bore its way into Todoroki's soul. The boy wanted to run. He wanted to move but his body refused to do so. He trembled from the cold and fear of being left alone.

An image of his dead mother flashed behind his eyes, forcing a fresh stream of tears to fall down his face.

"See what I mean? Weak." Midoriya spat before landing a forceful punch on the side of Todoroki's face. Endeavour laughed with delight before stomping down on the fragile boy's finger tips.

"You really are pathetic!" his voice boomed throughout the empty room.

Midoriya came next, kicking the boy in the ribs, possibly breaking a couple. "I thought you were worth something! Now look at you. Weak. Defenceless. Pathetic." the green haired devil continued to kick and beat the boy whilst Endeavour's maniacal laugh echoed in their ears.

It was around the tenth kick when Todoroki finally sprang up, tears streaming down his face and his hands scrambling in his drawers, looking for something.

His bloody palm soon felt the cold metal of a blade and his fingers gripped it tightly. Tears blinded his vision and pained cries were uncontrollably tumbling out of his mouth.

"Okay you're right! I am worthless. I am weak. I have two quirks yet I can't even surpass a boy that is younger than me. You're right, okay? Alone I'm nothing!"

Whilst these words were spilling out of his mouth and tears constructed his vision, he dug the blade deeper and deeper into his wrists, letting his life essence spill and cover his arms and bedsheets - all the while, tortured yells erupting from his mouth.

Multiple times the blade was lifted and dug into his flesh, leaving wound after wound that would soon torment him. It wouldn't matter if he took his life doing this. No one cared for him anyway. Not even Midoriya. No one would even notice he was gone.

After about 5 minutes of dragging the bloody blade across his scarred skin, Todoroki's vision was becoming clearer and he stared blankly at his wrist, dropping the blade and watching the red liquid spill over his skin. His words echoed in his mind. Awful thoughts soon began to cloud his mind...