Chapter 10

A/N *Heavy smut chapter*
Don't like it, don't read it

Todoroki pulled away from Midoriya when he was shoved towards the direction of the stairs. He linked his hand with that of the smaller hero's and pulled him up the stairs and into his bedroom.

After walking into his room and shutting his door, he slammed the smaller boy against his bedroom wall, one hand behind his head to prevent him from hitting it.

"Now my pet," he whispered seductively into his ear. "What can we do to you?" He smirked as he returned to his mate's sweet spot - making small moans escape from his mouth.

"Sh... Shoto, d...don't toy with me..." Midoriya pleaded. He was still pinned to the wall and so felt completely powerless against the sexy beast that was attacking the special spot on his neck. His pleading made Todoroki giggle a little, as he got to work unbuttoning his mate's shirt, almost ripping it off and throwing it to the floor. He had let go of Midoriya's hands which allowed him to strip Todoroki down as well.

Soon enough both males stood there against the wall, wearing nothing but boxers. This time Midoriya took the lead, shoving Todoroki towards and onto the bed, climbing on top of his toned body.

They stared into each other's eyes briefly before Midoriya lent down and began peppering the taller boy's neck in kisses. It wasn't long before he had found his sweet spot as he let out a rather loud but pleasurable moan. The smaller boy didn't move from that spot after that - rather be kissed and sucked, leaving a multitude of crimson marks that would soon develop into dark hickeys.

Todoroki was starting to feel weak and helpless underneath his mate's passion, but he refused to play back seat. So he grabbed onto Midoriya's back, clawing him slightly, making him lose his grip on his neck as a moan slipped past his lips: so he flipped them over so that he was on top.

It was now his turn to make marks on the smaller boy. Whilst he was kissing and sucking on his playmate's neck and jawline, he started to feel his member harden under the fabric of his boxers. Pushing his body closer to Midoriya's, he felt his member brush against his thigh.

"C...come on Sho, I... I need more of you..." The green haired boy moaned, making the boy in question smile and move ever so slowly towards his mate's v-line.

"S... Stop teasing me Sho. I need you now." This made him snicker more as his hand grasped the rim of the other's boxers. He swiftly pulled them off, making the boy gasp a little. Just as quickly he lent down towards the boy's exposed member and began licking the pre-cum off the tip. This made Midoriya gasp louder, his face going beet red and eyes becoming half-lidded. After teasing the smaller boy below him, he took in his whole length - making a loud, pleasurable moan ring around the room. Midoriya arched his back, thrusting into Todoroki's mouth making him gag, but he didn't stop bobbing his head up and down, sucking and swirling his tongue around every inch of flesh he'd engulfed.

Midoriya was becoming a moaning mess, whilst Todoroki licked and sucked on him.

"More Sho... More... Please. Please I beg you..." The moaning mess gasped between words, his pleasure escaping from his mouth. Todoroki smiled at this, and released his playmate's member; slipping out of his own underwear, exposing his own hardened member. He roughly grasped and lifted the other hero's legs and guided his tip to the other's entrance. Without any word of warning, he thrust hard, forcing a pained but pleasured moan to echo throughout the room.

Midoriya's eyes began to water from the pain and he moved the back of his hand to his mouth, to stop himself from screaming.

"Are you doing okay puppy?" Todoroki asked, unmoving, afraid of hurting Midoriya too much.

"Go Shoto. I'm fine. Please. Don't hold back." He almost yelled in response.

With that, Todoroki smirked and pulled out until only his tip was inside before thrusting hard back into the smaller boy. An extremely loud moan tumbled out of his mouth and more followed as Todoroki thrust harder and harder, quickly re-positioning himself so he could hit his special spot on point every time.

"I... I'm gonna.... " the drunken green haired male was unable to finish his sentence before he came all over his and Todoroki's stomachs. Todoroki collapsed onto Midoriya, ignoring the sticky mess. However he was surprised to be flipped by Midoriya who was now taking charge. This time Todoroki didn't fight back as Midoriya bent down, lightly peppering his v-line with kisses. He wanted this boy to do so much to him. He wanted him to mark every last inch of him. He wanted so much more than what was happening now.

"Izu... Stop fooling around." Todoroki moaned. However Midoriya only made it worse by grasping his member and gently stroking it, making the taller boy harder and harder and moan more and more.

"Come on puppy. More. More!" He gasped, gripping the fluffy green mop of his mate's hair. Midoriya smirked but did as he was told. He moved his mouth towards the taller boy's member, licking the tip with his tongue. Without a moment's hesitation, he engulfed his member and sucked and licked, making his pleasurable moans fill the room.

His moans made Midoriya melt inside, a smile forming on his face. Whilst sucking on his playmate, he started to stroke his own member to make him harder. His moans weren't as loud but we're still audible to Todoroki which made him look briefly at the small boy to see what was happening. His face went red and his eyes widened slightly at the sight he saw. He wanted to look away but this boy was just far too captivating for him to do so.

Before long, Midoriya looked up to see the heterochromatic boy staring at him, which made his face a light shade of red. However he half lidded his eyes once again and forced Todoroki to lie on his stomach. Whilst he was distracted, Midoriya guided his member to the other boy's entrance and without warning, thrust deeply into Todoroki. He let out a loud moan and gripped his bedsheets tightly.

"Now look at who the moaning mess is." Midoriya smirked, staying still to let Todoroki get used to his size.

"Just shut up and thrust already pet!" He grunted in reply, a little impatient. The green haired boy snickered and pulled out before thrusting hard again, making loud, pleasurable moans tumble out of his mouth. Both drunken heroes filled the room with grunts and moans, becoming oblivious to anything in the outside world.

With one more thrust, Todoroki gasped as he came all over his bedsheets. Midoriya however continued to thrust and shortly after filled Todoroki's hole. The heterochromatic boy flipped onto his back when Midoriya pulled out and soon collapsed onto Todoroki, resting his head on his chest.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that." Todoroki gasped, gently running his fingers through the green mop of hair resting on his chest.

"Believe me, I do." Midoriya replied yawning.

Both lay in silence, and soon light snores filled the room as both drunken heroes drifted off to sleep.