Chapter 29

A/N *Strong language used*
*Torture trigger*

The room was hot and sweaty, the pink walls making everything seem so small to the greenette as he looked anywhere but at the bitch's eyes. 

That didn't last long however as cold fingertips gripped his chin, forcing it to face the black-hearted brunette. 

"You will watch! I don't care what pain you're suffering through. It's punishment for leaving me for the freak! You should've known this was coming. You should've known!" Uravity's voice became deep as she yelled - nothing but pure hatred and lust present in her now black eyes. 

Deku glared at her dead in the eyes. He began to doubt himself. 

Am I really the one at fault here? Do I deserve this? Did I - the number one pro hero - drive her into becoming this soul-less creature? 

His gaze lowered, the anger that overwhelmed him no longer directed towards the brunette..... but at himself.

Uravity lowered her hand, her face now serious - the smile long forgotten. When she spoke her voice was laced with venom - it was cold and cruel. "You finally realise that now. Don't you? You finally realise that you caused this. You changed me. It is all you. And because you finally realise that, I will not obey to your screams. While I enjoy them, I can't help you. Good-bye for now, Izuku Midoriya...." 

Nothing about this demeanor was the same. She was gone completely. With those final words, she walked back towards the door, picking up the pink remote on the way past, pushing the button to the highest speed possible, before leaving and slamming the door behind her. 

Deku whimpered, the feeling of the vibrator on his sweet spot torturing him beyond compare. His eyes shed streams of tears, soaking his already wet cheeks. His body ached. His wrists on the verge of snapping ans his chest quivering with pain. His throat burning from the struggle to breath and his legs numb with pain. 

He wanted nothing more than to be held in Shoto's warm embrace once again. His body shook and his breathing was jagged. This was utter torture. No-one should experience pain this severe. Ever. 

~~~~~

Deku's tears were never ending. His emotions were uncontrollably spilling out of him, the vibrator continuously jabbing into his sweet spot making the whole situation worse. His erection was swollen and unbearably painful - the ring at the base making it impossible for him to relieve himself of the pain. 

Hours upon hours he was there. Alone and for once in his life - afraid. Afraid he'll never see the light of day again. Afraid he'll lose all sanity. Afraid he'll lose the one thing he ever held onto. Afraid of losing Shoto.... 

~~~~~

His tears eventually began to subside, his head banging and eyes stinging. He thought all hope was lost. His eyes began to close from the pain. But the sound of a sharp whistle forced them to snap open again. His breathing started increasing. 

His heart began to ache in despair as he heard the familiar drawn out howl of a wolf. It was shortly followed by yelling and clashing metal. One yell stood out in paticular - making the greenette to widen his eyes in shock.

"Shoto?...." he whispered under his breath. 

Hope flooded through him - the thought of finally being rescued after what felt like days (but in reality was only twelve hours) making his head spin. He choked back the tears that threatened to fall. He silently begged that this hope was all a lost cause.

He waited for what felt like an hour before the sounds of yelling and fighting stopped. He held his breath in anticipation as he heard heavy panting and creaking wood. He squeezed his eyes shut, his lungs burning as he listened to the sounds getting closer. His body froze when the door creaked open. He heard the audible gasp from the other in the room.