Chapter 16

A/N *Heavy smut chapter*
*Some Strong language*

Todoroki woke with a start, the blaring alarm of Midoriya's phone filling the room. He leaned over the bed and turned it off before placing it back down on the bed side table. As he wiped his eyes with his fists, he heard a small grumble beside him. He looked to his left, smiling at his still sleeping cinnamon roll.

Izuku looked too cute to disturb, so Todoroki gently kissed his head and slid out of the covers to go and shower, letting his boyfriend sleep a little longer.

Todoroki stood in the shower, letting the water massage his aching muscles from last night. His eyes snapped open as he heard the click of the door being opened. He looked to where the noise was coming from, struggling a little to see who it was due to the steam. It wasn't until the figure for closer and stepped into the shower that he recognised a sleepy Midoriya smiling and rubbing one of his eyes.

"Good morning beautiful." Todoroki said as he stepped to the side to let Midoriya under the warm water. He slowly walked forward and let the water cover him, flattening his normally fluffy green hair over his head.

"Morning Shoto." he replied groggily. "You seriously did a number on me last night. My entire body is killing me..." He continued, looking up with a small blush on his cheeks.

"You're welcome." Todoroki smirked, happy to know his plan was a success .

Midoriya pouted at this as he reached behind Todoroki to grab a bottle of shampoo. After applying a little to his hand, he stepped out of the water a little and began gently massaging the soap into his mangled green mop. Todoroki stared at Midoriya, thinking he looked rather... Sexy whilst doing this.

Shit. This boy seriously knows how to get me going. He thought to himself as he felt his member growing. Midoriya was about to step back into the shower when he felt a hand grip his wrists and push him to the wall. He gulped as he looked up, seeing Todoroki pinning him under his muscular form.

"You really need to be careful on what you're doing." He whispered seductively into the smaller male's ear, sending shivers down his spine.

Midoriya looked down to see Todoroki's hard on and quickly came up with some cunning karma to get back at his boyfriend for last night's torture.

"Hmm... How do you know I'm not doing it in purpose?" He purred just as seductively and slowly wrapped his arms around the taller male's neck, leaning forward until their faces were inches apart.

"You're playing a dangerous game Izuku." Todoroki warned.

"Oh I know... That's the point..." Midoriya replied before suddenly attacking Todoroki's neck with bites and sucks, leaving a multitude of noticeable purple marks and teeth imprints.

Todoroki gasped and moaned, feeling weak at the knees as Midoriya slowly began to move down his muscular torso, leaving more and more purple indents.

Eventually Izuku reached Shoto's v-line and began teasing him by licking the tip of his throbbing erection every now and again before returning to kiss and suck his thighs.

"You feline." Todoroki gasped as Midoriya continued to tease him, a smirk plastered on his face whilst doing so.

Suddenly, Todoroki gripped Midoriya's shampooed hair and forced his face to his member. Midoriya's eyes glistened when he saw it twitching and leaking in front of him. However he still wanted his revenge. So he kicked the tip again before moving to the base and gliding his tongue from base to tip, making Todoroki shudder with pleasure. Midoriya then looked up and didn't continue. Instead he stood up, ignoring Todoroki still clawing at his hair.