Chapter 12

The image of the pro heroes seemed to linger on the screen for an eternity. The males just sat there staring, feeling as though the world was against them. Midoriya suddenly snapped back to reality and screamed.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry Todoroki. I don't even have any recollection of that happening. Todoroki what are we gonna do now?! We can't face the public after this!" His voice was cracking and filled with fear. Fear of the world. For for himself. Fear of Todoroki. What did he think of him? There was no way on earth he would be okay with a disaster such as this.

The entire world thought they were dating - a topic that rarely occurred in social media. However when it did occur, the commotion and discussions over it were immense. Almost too much. Midoriya was wracking his brain for resolutions to the situation, resulting in him rambling to himself: causing Todoroki to return to reality.

He looked over the see the green haired male shaking and mumbling whilst tears streamed down his cheeks. Todoroki hated this sight. He hated seeing his crush upset and angered. He wanted to help this boy. With a situation like this though, he had literally no idea where to begin.

"M....Midoriya?" Todoroki spoke to try and stop the other boy's rambling. However it didn't help.

"Midoriya?" He said again a little louder but to no avail. So He stood up and walked to stand in front of the distressed boy and gently shook his shoulder whilst speaking his name again.

" Huh? What? " Midoriya finally snapped out of his state and looked up to see Todoroki leaning over him, his right hand on his shoulder. He blushed instantly, seeing how close the two were and shrunk into the comfort of the taller boy's dressing gown.

"Please don't over think this too much. It's not as big a deal as the reporters are making it out to be." Todoroki whispered, his deep voice sending chills down Midoriya's spine yet relaxing his nerves too.

"Are you sure?..." The green haired male uttered, still shaken slightly from the news he'd just received.

"Yes." the other replied confidently, though inside even he was worried and unsure of what the future held. Both stayed there in the room in silence, unmoving and wishing that something could change for the better.

~~~~~~

Else where in the city, the image of the two heroes was shining on a small TV screen whilst the viewer slammed her empty cider can on to the counter in a dimly lit bar, squashing it with ease.

"Grr that little brat. Why did he leave me for him?" The girl's brows furrowed deeply, hatred and fury present in her pitch black pupils. She ordered another cider and the moment she received it, it had vanished and another flattened can lay on the bar table.

"We'll see who's playing now Deku. Just you wait. I'm going to get you back. No matter what I have to do. No matter who I have to destroy..." Her face and eyes lit up with malice and a freakish grin that would send shivers through any being that crossed her path.

She stood and pulled her magenta coloured hood over her face and strode out the bar door to prepare her plans on how she was going to get her Deku back.

~~~~~

Back with the two heroes, Midoriya was still allowing a few tears to drip down his cheeks whilst Todoroki hobbled around his house to find some clothing for him and Midoriya.

As Todoroki got to Midoriya to hand him his clothes, the smaller boy spoke up.

"Hey... Todoroki?" His voice sounded shy and saturated with embarrassment. The taller boy hummed in response as he pulled his t-shirt on.

"Do... Do you think it would be a good idea to talk about last night and see what we remember. This way we may have a better understanding and could help us answer any questions that we may be asked."

"Hmm. I never thought about that. Honestly I wouldn't mind but I'll only discuss it if you're comfortable with it..... You sound really nervous." Todoroki replied with concern laced in his deep voice.

"Yeah. I'll be fine. I did suggest it after all..."

So both boys sat down beside each other and stared at the floor. Todoroki spoke first.

"I think I caused it...." He blurted it out so suddenly, he shocked himself as well as Midoriya.

"Why do you say that?" the green haired male questioned, genuinely intrigued.

"W.... Well I remember something that happened at the bar.... Um... I may have had a few too many and dragged you to the male bathrooms..." Todoroki sounded ashamed of himself, whilst Midoriya sat there with wide eyes.

"I remember that... Um... I also remember you calling me something... What was it?" the hero creased his brow in thought before his eyes lit up a little, but his face looked terrified.

"You... You called me Pet...." At this, both boys flushed a deep crimson and turned their heads away from each other .

"After that I don't remember much..." Midoriya continued .

"I... I do....." The other boy sounded scared as he averted his gaze towards Midoriya so he could see his reaction.

"Something keeps echoing in my mind. Something that I said last night...." he slowly moved his hand to the back of his neck.

"Really? W..what was it?"

"Um... I said, You have no idea how much I've wanted to do that..." The heterochromatic boy's cheeks became scarlet from utter embarrassment before he continued.

"And you replied with... With...." his mind wouldn't let him get it out.

"With what? Don't worry. Please tell me." The smaller hero encouraged, unconsciously moving closer to the other boy.

"You replied with...." the hero gulped. "Believe me I do...."

A/N sorry this is a short chapter.
But we have a new enemy. Continue reading (once posted) to answer the question on who said "Villain" is.