Chapter 17

A/N I'm sorry this late update. Hopefully soon my schedule will get a little more organised.
*Strong language use*

Work was long and boring for the two top heroes. The paper work was monotonous, the street patrols were simple and the villain activity was low.

The two didn't see each other much during the day which worked to their advantage since they didn't want others to know of their relationship, however it was difficult to concentrate without each other.

Eventually lunch rolled around and Izuku and Shoto met up at their usual cafe to eat dinner and talk.

"Hey Shoto, we need to go to Kacchan's house after our shifts today. Kiri said they may be able to help give us a few tips." Izuku informed shortly after swallowing a mouthful of katsudon.

Shoto gulped down the remaining soba he had left in his mouth before replying.

"Are you sure you're okay going through with this? I mean, you know what Bakugo used to do to you." Todoroki asked concerned.

"I'm sure things will be okay. Besides you and Kirishima will be there to stop him if he tries anything. Hopefully he won't; I mean we have been getting better at communicating like I mentioned last night." Midoriya mumbled in reponse.

"Okay. If you're sure." Todoroki said before continuing to eat his soba and finish his iced tea.

Once they'd finished eating, both heroes waved goodbye before they went their separate ways to continue with their shifts.

~~~~~

Meanwhile, in a different cafeteria, Bakugo and Kirishima were eating lunch together in a rather uncomfortable silence until the hot head broke it with a question.

"So? You gonna tell me what the fuck happened between you and the nerd?" He asked , his voice low and threatening as he slouched back with crossed arms.

"Okay I'll tell you now, but please don't make a huge deal out of it." Kirishimaa pleaded.

"Fine. What's going on?" Bakugo sneered.

"Midoriya was asking me if we could give him and Todoroki some relationship advice since they got together over the weekend." He conceded keeping his voice low so as not the let civilians hear.

"Pfft. Seriously? The nerd and the half and half bastard are together? Oh that is so gonna crash and burn to the ground." Bakguo laughed.

"Why are you so mean Katsuki?" The red haired male pouted.

"Sorry. It's just funny to think about that. I saw a couple marks on Deku's neck earlier. Guess I was an idiot for thinking nothing of them." Baking snorted in response leaning forward slightly.

"Hey listen. They're coming round after their shifts tonight. Please be on your best behaviour."

"Aww why? That's no fun." The blonde male whined .

"You stay in your best behaviour and I'll let you do anything you want to me when they leave." Kirishima whispered seductively with a wink.

Bakugo's eyes widened slightly before his brows furrowed and a lustful smirk played at his lips.

"Oh hell yes. But you better not complain tomorrow morning." he replied, resting his elbows on the table and placing his head in his hands.

~~~~~

After hours upon hours of tedious work, Midoriya's and Tododoki's shifts were complete and both were heading towards Bakugo's house - roughly a fifteen minutes walk from Headquarters.