Chapter 32

A/N *Fluff*

The two males ended up falling asleep shortly after their make out session, enjoying each others warm embrace until morning came. During that time, a nurse entered the room, blushing and silently fangirling at the two heroes. 

She originally came in to check up on Deku's stitches, but ended up taking a picture and running off to show her colleagues - every single one of which expressing their amazement at such a public display and support of the couple. 

The two slept until the next morning, since both were seriously lacking in sleep due to the incident. 

The next morning, Todoroki was first to wake up. He looked down, smiling as he looked upon his love, feeling safe once again with the warmth surrounding him. He gently ran his fingers over the freckles on the smaller male's cheeks, admiring how much they looked like constellations in the sky. 

He pulled back when he felt Midoriya stir, but sighed as he realised he was just turning over. Todoroki carefully slipped out of the bed, silently heading out the door to grab some food for both himself and Izuku. He got confused at the bright beams on every staff members face and the odd thumbs up, but brushed it off. 

He walked out the hospital, and headed towards the cafe that he and Midoriya always went to for lunch while they were working. 

He walked into the cafe, and every single customer and staff member cheered. 

"What was that for?" Shoto asked, raising an eyebrow. 

"To congratulate you on your success. That wolf looked tough. Can we see your scars?" random people called out. 

Todoroki huffed and walked towards the counter to order. "Mine and Deku's usual please." He spoke to the pink skinned waitress. 

"Coming right up." She said her bubbly tone before running to the kitchen. 

He could feel the excited glances from the customers behind him, knowing full well that everything he was told was a lie. He knew it was something to do with him kissing Midoriya's forehead after the fight. 

He ignored them and waited patiently for the food. 

When it finally came he began to reach for his wallet before he was stopped by the waitress. 

"Oh no don't worry. You don't have to pay. After that mission you deserve some free food." She insisted. 

"No, I'll pay. It's fine." He pulled his wallet out of his pocket, placing 1000 yen on the counter. 

"Keep the change." He stated before walking out with his order and headed back towards the hospital. 

Midoriya had woken up before Todoroki returned. He didn't worry too much since he didn't really have time to. Roughly five minutes after he awoke, a nurse walked in for a check up. 

"How are you Deku?" She asked, her voice kind and sincere. 

"I'm doing great. Just one question. You don't happen to know where Shoto went do you?" He asked, a little nervous. 

"Oh yes he left the building about ten minutes ago. Probably to get food for you or something." She suggested with a wink. Deku blushed at this, whilst the nurse did her job and began to cleanse the wounds on his chest. 

Midoriya winced a little at the stinging sensation but it soon faded. 

About five more minutes passed before the nurse was finished with the check up. 

"You can be discharged today. Remember to take it easy and apply the cleansing oil at least 2 times a day." The nurse instructed before leaving to get the discharge papers. On her way out she passed Todoroki, smiling to herself when she saw the food bag in his hand.