Chapter 11

A/N
I apologise for this late update.
Underlined things are Todoroki's nightmares as usual
Italics are thought processes to whomever appropriate in terms of context
*Strong language and domestic abuse present in this chapter*

"What the fuck Todoroki? Are you that stupid? I hate you and you know it. Why did you go and do that? You pathetic thing. You don't deserve me, nor anyone else. Go drown for all I care," Midoriya's words stung Todoroki; dug right down into his heart. He was right. His friend was vulnerable and he'd used that to his advantage. He felt awful. Angry. Frustrated... Defeated...

Todoroki was beginning to tremble. His nightmares were still occurring; and he didn't know how to stop them. His temples started dripping with sweat.

"For fuck's sake boy. I told you that things like that were forbidden in this household. Even when you don't live here you still defy orders. I did everything I could to raise you correctly. Yet what do you go and do? You spit it back in my face! You're such a disgrace to this family." Endeavour's voice was quiet, but chilling to the bone. Todoroki's spine stiffened and his hands shook as he cowered under his father's glare - his water-glazed eyes staring at the floor.

By now, Todoroki was gripping something. Something that felt like hair. He was unsure. However the person whom said hair belonged to, groaned as he shifted in his sleep; feeling slight shaking beneath him, but thinking nothing of it.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you boy!" Endeavour's voice for louder and angrier. Gingerly, the half-and-half hero lifted his head. Before he could even look at his father's face however, he was met with a sudden blow to the head. Quickly following was a swift kick to his knee caps, forcing the poor boy to collapse to the floor. Todoroki stared up, his eyes and cheeks flooding with tears. The sight that he saw was horrific. His entire family, including Midoriya, were all towering above him, glaring at him with fire hotter than hell, blazing in the dark depth of each individual pupil.

Todoroki screamed aloud and jolted slightly, moving his hands to his mattress. A startled Midoriya leapt up to see what was happening. He flushed immediately as he looked down to see a naked Todoroki, covered in small, mouth-shaped bruises, thrashing his head from side to side, slamming his fists into his bed, his chest heaving up and down from his heavy panting. Midoriya's instinct was to cover himself, but seeing the other boy was in distress, he jumped beside Todoroki, doing everything he could to wake up his fr...friend... from whatever horror he was enduring.

"Todoroki-kun? Get up. Whatever it is, it's not real. Please Todoroki. Wake up. Please wake up. It's not real." Midoriya ignored the throbbing pain in his temples. He couldn't remember anything that had happened the previous night. However, by the looks of Todoroki's skin and his thumping migraine, he had a pretty good idea.

Pushing these thoughts out of his head, he turned his attention back to the slick-with-sweat boy, who was still thrashing violently, whimpering and yelling pained screams.

"Todoroki! Wake up now! Please!" Midoriya was becoming desperate now. He needed to wake this boy up. Fast. So he did the first thing that came to mind. He didn't like the idea, but it was the best he had at the minute. So, he grabbed and gripped Todoroki's head and cheeks, holding it still before leaning down slowly, closing his eyes and pressing his lips onto the other male's.

Todoroki's eyes shot open and his breath hitched when he felt something warm and soft gliding over his lips. His eyes met directly with a mop of green hair and an adorable freckled face directly in front of him. However despite his shock, he melted into the kiss, shutting his eyes, forgetting his nightmare and forgetting the world.

Midoriya moved his scarred hand to the other boy's silky hair while he moved his bandaged hand behind the smaller boy's neck, pulling them into a deeper kiss. He licked his soft lips, asking for permission to enter, in which the green haired boy seemed more than willing to give.