Chapter 31

Two days passed after that incident and Todoroki was back at the hospital beside Midoriya's bed once again. He held onto his hand, gently stroking that gorgeous, green hair he'd always loved. He jolted slightly when he felt the hand in his grip tighten. 

The greenette then began to stir, a low groan in his throat. 

"Izuku?" Todoroki nervously questioned, his full attention on the other male.

"Sh.... Shoto?" Midoriya's voice cracked. "Is that you?..." He tried to sit up, but struggled in lifting his arms. 

"Hey slow down. Here let me help you. I'm here. I never left." Todoroki whispered comfortingly as he assisted Deku into a comfortable sitting position. Midoriya's eyes slowly opened. Todoroki stared, in amazement. It had felt like a life-time since the last time he saw those emeralds. Those shining, curious orbs that glistened with nothing but happiness. 

"Hey. Why are you crying?" Midoriya whispered so silently. Todoroki snapped out of his trance, lifting a hand up to his cheeks to feel them damp with tears he didn't know he had. 

"It's just... I've missed you Izu. I've missed you so much. Everything about you. Your eyes, your smile, just - everything." Shoto breathed, his voice catching slightly. 

Izuku blushed from the compliment, tugging at the blanket and burying his face in it, only his eyes on show. 

Shoto let out a small chuckle, something he hadn't done for so long. He reached forward, pulling the cover away from Midoriya's face as he leaned in closer - pausing when their faces were only inches apart. 

"I've also missed your kisses. Your hugs. Your touch..." Todoroki's voice was silky and seductive, causing Midoriya to internally scream. HOW CAN HE CHANGE HIS TONE SO SMOOTHLY?!!!

His blush intensified as he felt Shoto's cool breath against his lips, his eyes becoming half lidded. 

"I've missed that expression so much. May I?" Todoroki purred, looking to Izuku's lips and back again. Izuku could do nothing but manage a small nod before his lover's lips were smashed into his. His eyes flew wide, before closing on their own as he returned the kiss. 

This is what Midoriya missed. He missed Shoto's voice. His lips. His eyes. His everything. He missed it all. The feeling of those familiarly cold lips sliding against his own was so addicting. The way they fit together like two puzzle pieces. The way their bodies moved on instinct. He missed it all so much. 

Todoroki slowly crawled forward, eventually ending up in a position where he was hovering over Midoriya, his hands placed on either side of his head and his legs wrapped around the greenette's waist. 

The kiss lasted so long. Neither wanted to be the first to break it. Until eventually, Midoriya pulled away, both gasping for air and a string of saliva connecting their lips.

They stared into each others eyes, both sets now glistening with pride, happiness joy and... lust. 

"Let's continue this at home. What do you say love?" Shoto cooed, before gently nibbling on Izuku's ear. 

"Th...that's fine with me... You'll have to be careful tho. These stitches may not be able to take your rough antics..." Midoriya teased, making Todoroki huff and sit up, crossing his arms on the process.