Chapter 14

A/N *strong language warning*

Nothing but light sobs could be heard as the two males embraced each other in a tight hug that neither one of them wanted to leave.

Todoroki hiccuped as he gripped Midoriya tighter - as if letting this boy go would result in his end. He didn't want him to disappear from his grasp again.

"Hey, shush it's okay. Do you wanna tell me why? You don't have to now if you don't want to." Midoriya's voice was calm and soft in the heterochromatic boy's ear.

Todoroki slowly pulled away and looked Midoriya dead in the eye - his eyes glazed with tears. He took a deep, shaky breath and closed his eyes before opening them again and standing up to walk to his living room. Midoriya followed like a small, concerned puppy (A/N see what I did there ;)) to ensure he was okay.

After both were seated somewhat comfortably on the couch beside each other, Todoroki began to tell Midoriya everything. From UA, to his crush (not that he wanted to admit it), to his father's abuse, to his nightmares and finally to the loss of his mother. Everything that occurred that caused him to sink into the depth of a dark ocean.

Izuku only spoke up once he was finished, letting the broken male know of his presence back in the alleyway when the police called the boy and apologised for everything he had caused him. He turned his head to the floor in shame, his vision becoming blurry from newly forming tears.

Shoto placed his hand on Midoriya's chin and lifted his face to meet his own.

"It's okay now. We're here together. We'll be okay now." He spoke softly with a gentle smile as he slowly began to move closer to his boyfriend and connected their lips. They both melted into the kiss, their eyes closed, cheeks flushed and hands roaming in each other's hair. Everything seemed to be starting to become right in the world.

However they were soon to be mistaken...

~~~~~~

On the other side of town, the magenta covered girl was stood in the shadows, a sadistic grin plastered on her face.

"Finally I can let my pet play. Come on now. Where are you?" Her voice was harsh but full of passion. However her grin soon dropped as she brought her thumb and ring finger to her lips and let out a loud, sharp whistle.

Several silent minutes passed. "That brat where-"

"You called mistress?" A deep but delicate voice cut the girl off as she spun around, her sadistic grin once again present in her face. She saw a girl wearing a simple off-blue jumpsuit with piercing purple eyes and brown hair dip dyed blonde, leaning against the wall of the building a couple metres away.

"Took you long enough Tahana" the hooded girl huffed.

"I apologise, I was taking care of some business a little ways West of here." The girl in blue replied, getting up off the wall and slowly walking towards her mistress, the little light she passed through illuminating the blood around her lips

"I see, well now you're here, we've business to discuss ourselves. Do you recognise this boy?" The girl in pink asked , holding up her phone that had a picture of a green haired male dressed in an emerald suit on the screen.

"Who doesn't? That's Deku, the number one pro hero. What's the deal with him?"

"Well, I used to date this guy and I'm seriously pissed right now. He ditched me for a bastard with equally split hair and and ugly burn mark on his left eye." the villain's voice was poisoned with hatred.

"I think you mean IcyHot, the number two pro. Is he serious? The guy is actually useless."

"Exactly. What does he have that I don't? Huh? Grr Izuku is such a brat!" The hooded girl started to clench her fists in anger.

"Well first of all he's male so he has something for him to suck on. Secondly are you serious? You still call that faggot by his first name?" Tahana snickered but quickly jumped and recoiled when she felt cold metal pressing on the back of her neck.

"I'm warning you Tahana. You dare do anything of that sort again and I'll rip you to shreds. Is that clear?" The girl's voice was deep and threatening.

"Y..yes mistress."

"Good. Now I have an idea on what to do." The other said, removing the knife she held from the other girl's neck and slipping it back into her sleeve.

"I'm going to get my love back. I don't care what his sexuality is, he's mine and mine alone. I'll do whatever it takes to get him back!"

" Okay so what's the plan? " the girl in blue questioned, rubbing the back of her neck.

"Well I'm going to blend into the crowd for now. Make everyone think I'm just a normal person. There's to be a festival in the next two weeks that all the heroes will be attending. That includes those two bastards. When the time is right, I'm going to kidnap my Izuku and force him to submit to me." Her smile grew wider and her eyes glistened with malice as she began to pace slightly, her heel clicks echoing throughout the alleyway.

"And how do you plan on doing that?" Tahana asked.

"Why... With seduction of course!" The other girl's voice was laced with excitement as she thought of all the ways she could force her lover to submit.

"I see. So where do I come into this?"

"Well you'll be the distraction. I'll make myself known at the festival once I have my Izuku in my grasp, and then you'll fight back the other heroes that will try to get in my way. I know your size and strength should make that an easy task."

"You know I can't hold all of them off for long. I only have twenty minutes in my wolf form." Tahana stated, slight concern hinted in her voice.

"Oh don't worry. I'll feed you well. When you're in your savage stage, you won't need twenty minutes to rid me of my pursuers." Her face now resembled insanity as her smile grew even wider with each comment she made.

"Are you sure? Even you struggle to control me when I'm in that state." Tahana questioned, worry but excitement racing in her blood as she thought about how much meat she would receive in the next two weeks. She licked her lips, already tasting the fresh metallic liquid of her victims running down her throat.

"Yes. Join me once again Tahana and you will be heavily rewarded!" The girl in pink threw down her hood and held her hand out to the girl in blue before her.

Tahana's smile twisted and distorted, a low growl escaping from her throat as she grasped the other female's hand.

"Nothing would give me more pleasure....

Miss Uravity."