Chapter 35 - End

2 months later

Todoroki and Midoriya have been together for a while now, loving every single moment of it. Deku had moved in with Todoroki, allowing Tahana to have his old apartment since she had no where to live. She had recently began her hero training course. He was also willing to pay her rent for her considering he made a lot of money per year. That small amount of money was nothing to him.

Today however was a special day. Todoroki and Midoriya both had news they wished to share. They decided to spend that evening going out to the same restaurant they went to on their first date, wearing the exact same suits.

They spent the day before-hand preparing everything they needed to in order to confess what secrets they were holding in.

By the time they were ready, it was 5:30 pm.

"Ready to go love?" Todoroki questioned, waiting by the door. That nickname still made Izuku melt on the inside.

"Yes Sho. Lead the way." With that they stepped out the house and walked hand-in-hand towards the expensive restaurant.

They walked in a comfortable silence admiring their surrounding. Autumn was nearing its end which was Izuku's favourite time of year. The leaves that littered the floor were bright and amazing and the early nights meant snuggling up on the couch with a warm blanket and a good book, a hot chocolate on the side.

They soon arrived at the restaurant, walking through the door to be instantly greeted by a waiter.

"Good evening Deku, Shoto," he started, clearly struggling to keep his polite working demeanor. "How may I help?"

"Table for two please." Shoto spoke and immediately the couple was lead to a table by the window. The candle burned brighter than the rest and the small vase once again held a white and green roses. They both sat opposite each other, staring into each others eyes.

Izuku was getting lost in those heterochromatic eyes. The right one a soft grey, reminding him of a calming cloudy sky, the gentle breeze creating comfort. The left one a striking blue, more vivid that the ocean that was filled with life and adventure.

He would never get tired of wandering in those eyes. It was too special to him. He unfortunately came back to reality when Todoroki broke the gaze to speak to the waitress. "Two glasses of Gordon's pink Gin and two orders of the sukiyaki dish please." he ordered.

"I thought you might want a different flavour this time." Shoto spoke. Izuku didn't mind he was just looking forward to telling Todoroki the big news.

Their drinks and meals arrived fairly quickly. The couple made small talk during their meal, careful not to reveal anything just yet.

They soon finished their meals and waited until their plates were removed until they decided it was time.

"So... who's going first?" Midoriya asked nervously.

"You can if you want." Todoroki offered.

"Okay well, in that case... I'm going to place three small items on the table and you have to guess what they all connect to."

"Oh so you've made it a game? Interesting." Shoto admired.

Izuku then proceeded to place a small teddy bear, a dummy and a positive pregnancy test in front of Shoto.

Todoroki examined the objects, his eyes widening in realization at what Midoriya was getting at.

"A..are we... Are you..." Todoroki stumbled over his words.

"Yeah... I'm pregnant." Midoriya confessed.

"What? But how?" Well I haven't told you but I've been feeling extremely nauseous lately, so I went to the doctors to see why. It turns out I was one in every one thousand males to develop the mutation in which I - a male- can get pregnant." Midoriya explained, a little tense at finding out Shoto's reaction.