Chapter 33

Later on that afternoon, Deku was discharged from the hospital, wearing some of Shoto's clothing which he'd brought back with him after going home two days before. They were a little bit on the green haired hero, but to Shoto, he looked absolutely adorable in the baggy sweatpants and loose t-shirt.

As the two males were walking out of the hospital hand-in-hand, Midoriya began to blush at the attention. While he was the number one pro hero, this particular attention due to his and Todoroki's relationship was a little surprising. He half expected everyone to turn on them both for being gay. However what he saw were civilians and heroes cheering and supporting the relationship with everything they had.

Midoriya was interrupted from his day-dreaming when he felt Todoroki squeeze his hand to gain his attention.

"I have a plan on what to do for today." Shoto informed.

"What's that?" Izuku questioned, curiosity burning in his eyes.

"Well, whilst you were unconcious, I remembered a particular race we had. We had a wager that the last person to reach Headquarters owes the winner a date. And well, since the public know now, I thought that tonight would be the best night to pay that wager - considering it was me that lost." Shoto chuckled remembering the race.

Midoriya blushed even more, knowing that they were going out on their first proper date.

"Wh...what did y..you have in mind?..." Midoriya stuttered.

"You shall see. But first we need to go shopping. You need a suit." Todoroki stated casually.

Izuku's jaw dropped. What on earth would he need a suit for? He didn't complain though. He just followed Todoroki towards the mall.

They walked around until they found a store that had a wide variety of suits.

As they walked in Todoroki spoke. "Buy anything you want. I'll pay. It is a 'date' after all isn't it?" Shoto teased.

With those words Midoriya was off, dragging Todoroki behind him. All Todoroki did was chuckle at his boyfriend's childish behaviour.

Izuku searched an searched. picking out many suits and placing them against him for Shoto to express his opinion.

In the end, Midoriya thought it would be easier to try on the two suits that he couldn't choose from.

The first one he tried reminded him of Shoto. It had black pants and a black blazer that had red edged on the hem and the sleeves. His shoes were black whilst the tie was red and his shirt was white. The cuff-links that came with it were small white and red roses.

He stepped out of the changing room, doing a girly twirl to display the suit to Shoto.

"Well, what do you think?" Midoriya pried.

Shoto's eyes lit up when he saw the red and white on the suit, and a small smile crept onto his lips when he noticed the cuff links.

"Hmmm. That reminds me of me an awful lot." Todoroki stated.

"Well that was the point. I liked it because it reminded me of you." Deku confessed.

"Hmm. It looks good on you, but in my opinion, the other one will suit you better." Todoroki concluded.

With that Midoriya walked back into the changing room to try on the other suit. The blazer was white with green patterns on the sleeves and collar. The tie, pants and shoes were also white and it was completed with a lime green shirt and shining emerald cuff-links.

He walked out and once again twirled to show off the suit. This time Todoroki's jaw dropped. He struggled to take in just how amazing and hot Izuku looked in that suit. The way the white complimented his skin, the way the green patterns and cuff-links brought out the shine in his glorious eyes. The way the blazer hugged his form so tightly, yet comfortably. The whole sight was breath-taking.