Chapter 34

A/N *Strong Smut Warning*

The couple soon arrived back home, the sun long gone and the moon and stars shining brightly above them. 

Todoroki unlocked the front door and both of them stepped into the house. Once the door was closed, Todoroki began to put his plan into action. 

He stepped closer to Izuku, gently pushing him against the wall - his intense glare causing the greenette to shiver. 

"Sh..Sho.... What... are you doing?...." Izuku stuttered out. 

"What does it look like? I haven't seen my precious pet in such a long time. I have needs you know." Shoto's voice was low and husky. He smirked when he saw the look of shock and want in Deku's eyes. 

"Tell me. What is it you truly want Izu? What is it that you desire most at the very moment?" Shoto's warm breath against Izuku's neck made him gasp. He had forgotten just how seductive Todoroki could be. Just how deep his voice could get. And boy did he miss it. 

At that moment in time, all embarrassment was thrown out the window when Midoriya shamelessly spoke what he needed.

"I want... no need you.. Daddy. I need you to make love to me. I need you to touch me. To kiss me. I need you to control me in anyway you desire." Izuku's voice was shaking from the sudden sensitivity overtaking his body. 

Gotcha. You can't escape me now. I've missed this just as much as you have. Shoto grinned to himself, knowing his simple plan was successful.

"Good. That's what I want to hear." Todoroki smirked before flinging off both his and Midoriya's blazers, throwing them on the hooks just beside Izuku's head. "Now be a good little pet and follow me." 

With that he walked up his stairs and towards his room, Midoriya not too far behind. They entered the room and Midoriya was instantly pinned to the wall the moment the door was closed and locked. His wrists were pinned above his head by one strong hand. He looked up, his eyes glazed over with passion and lust as he stared intently into those heterochromatic orbs that examined his every move. 

"I won't hold back. It's been too long pet. Understand that." Todoroki grunted before he began to suck and nibble on Izuku's ears and jaw. Midoriya was completely powerless against his mate. He had no control whatsoever. All he could do was whimper with want. 

Shoto used his other hand to loosen the white tie and unbutton the green shirt his mate wore. He released Izuku's wrists knowing he didn't want to be the only one lacking clothing. Izuku began to unbutton the vest and shirt, loosing the red tie before-hand. 

Soon both males were stripped of their shirts, Shoto placing gentle kisses over every mark that littered Midoriya's chest. Once finished he pulled Midoriya to the bed, lying down and pulling the other male on top of him. 

They stared into each others eyes for mere moments before Izuku was attacking Shoto's neck, littering it with bite marks and hickeys. 

Shoto shuddered, finally receiving what he'd been missing - the feeling of pleasure and the comfort of knowing that he was appreciated and accepted. 

He leaned forward, his lips brushing against Izuku's ear. 

"Ride me..." He ordered, to which Izuku's eyes clouded with lust and want, almost instantly stripping the both of them of their pants. Shoto stared at Izuku, almost feeling pitiful at the huge tent in his boxers. 

Izuku just licked his lips, happy to know that he can finally get rid of the awful memories and feeling he received whist he was being tortured. He'd yearned for this for so long. He missed it so much.