Chapter 20

A/N apologies that this is an extremely late update. I'll do my best to make them more even.
Kegawa = wolf form
Tahana = human form
Italics = Kegawa's speech

*Strong language used*

The next week passed by quickly for the heroes. Each one trained double, even triple, their normal amount in order to prepare for anything that may occur on the twenty-first of September.

Izuku and Shoto still trained a lot despite their new relationship and it wasn't long until the festival was a couple of days away.

"I can't believe the festival is in two days. It seems like only yesterday we were told about it." Midoriya awed before shoving a mouthful of soba noodles into his mouth .

"You mean it only feels like yesterday when we were told the news but I fucked you senseless instead?" Todoroki said with a smirk on his face.

Izuku instantly flushed and gulped his food down before speaking again. "Hey I got you back the next morning..."

"Yeah you did. Maybe you could do it again. It was fun to be submissive for a change." Todoroki winked before standing up and taking his bowl to the sink to wash it. He jumped slightly when he felt arms snake around his waist and a hot breath began to press against the back of his neck.

"Careful what you wish for." Midoriya cooed mischievously before dropping his hand further down Todoroki's frame until he reached the growing bulge in his pants. He gripped it lightly, earning a gasp from his lover.

Izuku smirked to himself before letting go to grab Shoto's wrist and practically dragged him upstairs to their bedroom to continue the fun.

The heroes were doing well with timing and pressure, however others were having trouble.

~~~

"Two days. Two goddamn days left!" Uravity yelled before lunging at Kegawa.

Patience mistress. You'd do better preparing during these last couple of days of you stopped complaining.

"Quiet bitch, or I'll kill you and find a new pet to help me!"

Like you could pull that off.

Uravity froze mid strike and her eyes darkened severely. A menacing aura rapidly surrounded her and her voice deepened almost beyond recognition.

"Don't push me Kegawa. Remember who's boss. Talk back again and so help me, I will skill you alive and wear your the as a cloak before burning your remains to ashes."

Kegawa froze before sitting back on her haunches and bowing her head. Yes mistress.

Uravity relaxed a little - still furious at her pet for her disrespect.

"Tranform. We're done for now."

Kegawa soon began to grow smaller before her paws turned into arms and legs and her muzzle turned into the freckled nose that was upon the face of Tahana. The only thing that remained of the wolf was the fluffy, gold and bronze ears.

"Small question mistress. How am I supposed to rampage if we don't have enough meat to force me into that form? I mean I'm getting stronger in my regular form but you know it won't last long. Especially if I'm up against that IcyHot bastard."

Uravity sighed. "That's your job. When we're not training, it's your job to stock up on meat."

"How though?"

"I don't care how, just do it!"

Tahana flinched but spoke nothing more of the matter. Instead she changed the topic to something else.

"How about I treat you to a drink? You know for the hard work that's been put into the plan. The big day is almost here."

"Fine but then you go and do your job." Uravity stated before walking through the dark in the direction of the closest pub - Tahana close behind.

~~~~~~

Both walked in silence until they reached the pub. When they entered, the few that were there didn't acknowledge their presence. The two sat at the bar and ordered reiterated beverages.

Several drinks later and the two were talking more freely.

"Hey don't you think you should hire some other villains? It might help your cause." Tahana questioned, a little dizzy from the drinks.

Before Uravity could answer, a skinny man with light blue hair and a hand for a mask walked up to them.
His voice was husky but at the same time sounded childish.

"I hear you're looking for recruits. Me and my gang could be of great assistance."

"Oh please I know who you are Shigiraki. I fought you several times when you tried and failed to attack UA. You'd be completely useless for my cause. Besides; Tahana here is one of the strongest villains I know that can actually keep up with me. Once she's filled up nothing will stop her. Not even an army of heroes." Uravity boasted with a devious grin playing at her lips.

"Glad to hear it. It's a pleasure working for you mistress." Tahana humbly stated.

"I'm sure it is. Now go and do your job. Don't come back until you've got triple your normal helping."

"Yes mistress." Tahana replied before slipping outside and transforming into the magnificent, 8ft beast and slinking away into the shadows.

"You can bugger off too. I don't need your help." Uravity turned to Shigiraki annoyed.

Before he could though, the TV screen flashed a news story that consisted of Deku saving an entire orphanage from burning to the ground as well as capturing the perpetrator.

"For God's sake Dabi. Learn to control yourself." Shigiraki grumbled to himself before storming off to rescue his comrade from prison .

Uravity wasn't listening. She stared at the hero's signature grin. It would've set the woman in pink in edge - but the thought of soon having that bastard back made her shift in her seat.

"Trust me Deku. I don't care what you are, I'm going to get you back; and believe me when I say I'm going to make you pay for your crimes of humiliation towards me. I will make you scream until you can't speak. Torture you until you can't walk. I will destroy you. Mark my words..."