Chapter 30

A/N *Mild smut reference*

With tears in his eyes, Todoroki rushed forward instantly melting the locks on the cuffs that pinned Midoriya to the bed. Despite the pain, Midoriya leapt up and tackled Todoroki to the ground in a hug, sobbing with relief into his chest, mumbling almost to himself.

"Thank God you're here. I missed you so much. I couldn't think of anything but you." Midoriya rambled before he was cut off by soft lips pressing onto his own.

He leaned into the kiss, inhaling the strong scent of his partner like it was the last time he'd be able to do it. He attempted to shift to move into a more comfortable position, but resulted in whimpering in pain - trying to hold back his moans as he broke the kiss, as the vibrator twisted on his sweet spot once again.

"What's wrong love?" Todoroki questioned, nothing but concern in his voice. Midoriya reluctantly turned around on his hands and knees, displaying his rear end to the other male. Todoroki's face contorted in anger at the thought of what Uravity had done to the greenette.

He wasted no time in removing the pink object and throwing it against the wall, breaking it - earning a sigh of relief from Midoriya.

Izuku then proceeded to turn around and inform Todoroki of the pain in his member. Shoto saw the ring and gently pulled it off, also throwing it against the wall.

"Help me......" Midoriya whimpered shamelessly as he struggled for release. Todoroki knew exactly what to do. He grabbed a piece of pink fabric that lay on the floor not too far from him and placed it in his lap before proceeding to wrap his warm hand around the base of Midoriya's member and pumping fast and hard. He grinned slightly to himself as he heard shallow moans escape Izuku's lips.

It didn't take much more than that before Midoriya released, spilling an excessive amount over Todoroki's hand and his own stomach - a louder gasp of relief echoing round the room. Todoroki made quick work of using the fabric to clean up the mess before ensuring his lover was alright.

"Come on, we need to get you to the hospital. Those wounds on your chest look awful..." Todoroki stated, carefully lifting Midoriya up bridal style and walking back to the entrance. He picked up a green towel from the kitchen on the way out, covering Izuku before heading outside.

All at once everyone that was there - the pros, the police, the medics and the news reporters- came rushing up to the top two heroes, bombarding them with questions.

"Are you two okay? What happened to Deku? What caused the scratches on your back, Shoto?" Todoroki began to grow angry at the attention. Midoriya stayed silent, the serum that was injected into him finally wearing off as he began to slip out of consciousness.

"Step aside all of you. Questions will be answered after I get Deku and I to the hospital." Shoto stated, his expression cold but concerned for his lover as he simply walked past everyone - heading towards the ambulance.

"Sho...to..." Midoriya whispered as they drew near the ambulance before passing out.

"Don't worry Izu. I'm not done saving you yet..." He cooed back, gently kissing the greenette's forehead - well aware of the reporters watching and recording every move he made. He didn't care if anyone knew anymore. All he cared about was his partner's safety.

He was guided into the back of the ambulance, closely followed by a medic who immediately attended to Deku's wounds.

The ride to the hospital was silent, the only sounds being the heavy breathing and the beeping of the machine that Midoriya was now connected to.

Todoroki was forced to remove the top half of his costume in order for the medic to attend to the deep wolf marks on his back. However not once did he let go of Midoriya's hand. He whispered one final message as they pulled up outside the hospital.