Chapter 15

A/N *Strong language use*
*heavy smut warning*

The weekend passed by swiftly for the two males. Other than Friday night and Saturday morning it was rather uneventful.

It was currently Sunday evening and Todoroki and Midoriya were sat at the kitchen table eating katsudon. Of course Todoroki would've preferred cold soba but he wanted to make it special for Midoriya. He'd helped him out so much over the years: it was the least he could do.

He sat there staring at the marvel that sat across from him, admiring everything about him; from his messy, unkempt hair to his freckle-dusted cheeks, to his gorgeous emerald eyes that gleamed in delight. Shoto gazed into those eyes for what seemed like forever, getting lost in the multiple dimensions of beauty.

"Sho-chan?" Midoriya stopped eating his meal when he saw Todoroki with his head resting on his palm, smiling and almost staring into space.

"Yeah..." he dreamily replied.

"Uh... Are you okay? You've barely touched your food." The green haired male asked concerned.

Todoroki's head suddenly slipped from his hand, forcing him to snap back into reality.

"Huh what? I wasn't staring. I'm fine!" He blurted out as his cheeks flushed and he quickly began eating his food. Midoriya giggled at this. He found it cute when his love was flustered. He continued to eat his own food when a thought crossed his mind.

"You know what I've just thought of?" He asked. Todoroki hummed in response as he munched on his food.

"What are we gonna do about work? I mean we're a couple now sure, but I don't think I'm ready to confirm it to the public just yet... We're both the top heroes and I'm afraid if people knew about us it would make our jobs much more difficult and could put us more at risk."

Todoroki placed his chopsticks down and placed a finger on his chin.

"Hmm.. I guess you're right. Truthfully I don't think I'm ready either after what happened yesterday morning. I suggest we keep it a secret until we're ready." Todoroki concluded.

"Hey how about we ask Kirishima and K...Kacchan for advice. They've been together a while. I don't think people know about them yet either. Maybe we could find out what their secret is." Midoriya thought, also placing a finger on his chin.

"If you're up to it I suppose. But doesn't Bakugo still mock you from time to time?"

"Yeah... But we've gotten better at communication over the years."

"Okay then we'll talk to them after our shifts tomorrow."

Midoriya's face out up at this, feeling reassured that everything was going to be okay.

"Have you finished?" Todoroki questioned, pointing to the almost empty bowl before Midoriya whilst standing up.

"Oh yes thank you." He replied, handing his bowl to the taller male.

As Shoto was placing the bowls into the sink, a small 'ting' sounded. Izuku pulled his phone out of his pocket to see he'd received a message. Shortly following, a similar noise sounded as Todoroki's phone rang else where in the kitchen.

Midoriya looked at the message. "It's from Headquarters. They want us to be there early tomorrow to talk about something coming up in two weeks."

"Ah. I see. It's probably something to do with the eighty-fifth anniversary of the first hero or something like that." Todoroki judged. He slowly walked towards Midoriya and plucked his phone straight out of his hands.