Chapter 21

A/N
*Strong language use*
*Mild Smut*

The day of the festival finally came. Heroes and civilians were working together in the streets to decorate them with streamers, food carts, souvenirs stands and neon lights.
Todoroki and Midoriya worked together to keep the allocated heroes-on-duty in check and send them to their locations throughout the festival.

Creati was located North of the area where the parade was being held, TnT and Red Riot were located East. Ingenium was located West. Earphone Jack was located South. Finally Deku and Shoto were located in the centre of it all since they were the top two strongest heroes.

Once everyone knew where they were going and what they were doing, they talked with the police to see how many officers were available for the parade.

After that was sorted, Todoroki dragged Midoriya to a quiet and secluded area away from the crowd.

"Shoto what are you do-" Midoriya started before he was cut off by being forcefully pressed against the wall by a broad frame. Looking up he saw the lust-filled eyes of his boyfriend as he licked his lips in anticipation.

Izuku grew hungry and smashed his lips against the taller male, thankful for the darkness that shrouded them. Todoroki widened his eyes a little in surprise before he leaned in, gliding his tongue over the greenette's bottom lip - asking for entrance.

Midoriya gladly complied, parting his lips to let his boyfriend roam and map every inch of his mouth with his tongue.

The two males greedily attacked each other, hands feeling and gripping whatever they could - messing up hair and uniforms.

Shoto tried to unzip Izuku's costume but only managed a small section before he was forcefully shoved backwards by surprisingly strong arms.

"What are you doing?!" Midoriya exclaimed zipping his hero costume back up.

"Sorry... It was a spur of the moment thing... I couldn't help it... I tried to stop myself. Honestly...." Todoroki explained as he hung his head low in shame whilst he straightened his own hero costume.

Midoriya sighed in understanding and lifted the heterochromatic male's head up so his eyes met his own.

"I get it. But save it for the bedroom after the parade." He whispered, planting a small but passionate kiss on Shoto's lips.

Todoroki nodded his head before fixing his messy hair.

"Come on, let's go help the others. The parade of a lifetime will be starting soon." Izuku said as he grabbed Todoroki's wrist and led the way back to the colour-filled streets.

~~~~~~

"Yo anyone seen Midoriya or Todoroki?" Kirishima called to the rest of the pro heroes. all but Bakugo and Yaoyorozu shook their heads.

"I last saw them in the town square. I think they wanted some last minute training. Well Todoroki did at least. He seemed to be dragging Midoriya to the back alleys where hardly anyone goes. It is a good place to train without hurting anyone. Especially with their quirks." Momo replied, her cluelessness still sounding smart.

Bakugo leaned sideways so he could quietly whisper something into Kirishima's ear.

"Training my arse. I bet they're fucking each other senseless." He said with a snicker.

"Katsuki. How rude!" Kirishima whisper-yelled.

As if on cue Midoriya and Todoroki walked right up to Kirishima and Bakugo.