Chapter 25

A/N *Strong Language used*
Italics in speech marks = emphasis
Italics outside speech marks = thoughts

Kegawa bounded north, towards her mistress' hideout. She began to feel tired, as the light of the upcoming dawn started to peak on the horizon.

"Move it Kegawa! We don't want Midoriya waking up before we get home." Uravity  screeched at her pet.

Yes mistress. Kegawa replied, exhausted as she picked up her speed, bounding over the last few miles in one final leap. She carefully placed the unconscious hero on to floor before kneeling low to allow Uravity to climb down.

"Good. You can rest now pet. You've done enough." She said in a sickeningly sweet tone. While Kegawa was weary of her tone, she was thankful for the rest. She slowly padded away to a dark forest only just reaching it as she passed out and transformed back into the golden-brown wolf before she reached her original form of Tahana.

Uravity used her quirk and hoisted Deku over her shoulder before walking towards her hideout door. She walked in, leaving the lights low so as not to awaken the greenette. She walked towards a hidden door at the back of her kitchen, walking through it and taking the hero down to her chambers. Uravity locked up Deku in quirk nullifying cuffs on both his wrists and ankles on the bed in the middle of the room before leaving him to prepare for later on.

Several hours later, Deku awoke, groggy and aching from the events he last remembered. His hands could feel fluff underneath him. It felt familiar but he couldn't but his finger on it. Gingerly opening his eyes and lifting his head, he looked around the room. All he saw were walls plastered in punch paint. (A/N punch is a shade of pink that looks almost red) He instantly knew where he was. He'd been in this very room before. He still remembered the first and last time he was there.

Flashback

"Hey Deku I have something to show you." Uraraka squealed.

"What is it?" Midoriya asked, bored.

"Come with me." She replied excited before grabbing onto Midoriya's hand and dragging him to the kitchen.

"What's so special about the kitchen?" He asked still bored.

"Nothing. It's what's at the back of the kitchen that's interesting." Uraraka said mischievously before walking towards a hidden door at the back of the kitchen. It was hidden in plain sight yet it was so unnoticeable it was surprising to Midoriya that he hadn't found it before-hand.

Uraraka dragged Midoriya down the stairs until he reached the bottom before they stopped.
"Wait here." Uraraka stated before she stepped through a door at the end of the hall. All Midoriya caught a glimpse of was pink.

He waited about five minutes before she returned with her hands behind her back.
"Close your eyes." She said in a sing-song tone. Midoriya raised a brow but did as told. He soon felt fabric cover his closed eyes and hands tying said fabric on the back of his head. He tried to open his eyes but was met with blurred magenta covering his vision.

"Blindfold huh? What for?" Midoriya questioned, his curiosity growing.

"You'll see." Uraraka's voice didn't sound right. It sounded so full of lust. Something that Midoriya wasn't used to. He'd hate to admit it to anyone, but it was turning him on slightly. The mystery, the hints, the hidden room - it was all very intriguing.

He was soon being dragged down the hall towards the room by his wrists. He heard the slam and lock of the door before his blindfold was removed. What he was was very disappointing. A fluffy, pink bed in the middle of the room and walls covered in punch pink. On the wall closest to the bed was a rack with multiple toys and straps. While he was still young, he still knew what they were. He was not impressed, but his member said otherwise.

Before Izuku could protest, he was flipped around and forced onto the bed. He snapped his eyes open, staring at the brunette that was now crawling on top of him. He could feel him member hardening by the minute, no matter how much he didn't want this. He had to get rid of the ache. He began to pant heavily, which really didn't help his situation.

"Wow... Someone's eager.." Ochaco purred into Midoriya's ear, making him hot and bothered. He was not liking the situation one bit.

"Ready for our first?" the brunette whispered seductively.

End Flashback

The events following that were not ones Deku wished to remember. He shivered at the thought of what he'd put himself through. However instead of focusing on that, he closed his eyes and tried to focus his attention on his quirk. He tried and tried to feel that familiar sensation of using it, but nothing was sparking. No lights could be seen nor could any tingling be be felt in his muscles. He started to become desperate and tried harder and harder until a voice froze him in fear.

"There's no point trying that. It won't work." The female voice was like a knife in the head to Deku. It hurt to listen to it. But it continued non-the-less.

"Those are quirk nullifying cuffs. I stole them from Hero Headquarters a long time ago. Long before you and that IcyHot bastard got together. I used them to hold down my pet's prey." her voice was sickening. It made the greenette's blood run cold. He wanted to protest but his body wouldn't let him.

"Speaking of IcyHot, I hearby declare you broken up. You're mine forever. You'll always be mine. Do you know how hurt I was when I realised you broke up with me for some freak with daddy issues? It's pathetic. I can match your strength. He can't. He's weak. He can't even defeat one villain without you." Her voice began to rise to a yell, as fake tears began to fall down her cheeks whilst a sadistic, lust-filled smile played on her lips.

"I'm going to punish you Deku. Do you remember the last time you were here? That was a lot of fun. But I've got new toys now. I'm going to drive you insane with pleasure. I'm going to make you beg for more. That bastard you had could never live up to my performances." Uravity was now in Midoriya's line of sight and what she was wearing was repulsive. It consisted of the most see-through nighty one could get along with a matching set of white thongs.

Deku gagged at the site. But what Uravity said next made his stomach flip. In both a good way and a bad way.

"Let's take care of that tent shall we?" Her voice was seductive, exactly the same as the last time they were in the room together. He didn't want to go through it again, but he needed it. He didnt want her though. He wanted Todoroki. No one could do it better than him. He needed him. But he couldn't resist the bitch that was current crawling over him.

She straddled his broad frame, fake pouting before she continued speaking. "Are we that speechless are we? Never mind. I guess I can use that to my advantage." the sadistic grin on her lips once again.

Grabbing a knife off the rack beside the bed, Uravity pressed it against Deku's neck, digging into the fabric that covered it. Once it was torn, she stopped and leaned closer to his ear, her lips merely an inch away. She spoke before she continued.

"Let's remove the costume yeah? Nothing suits you better than anything." She leaned away and winked before she slashed the costume straight down the middle, catching the hero's skin - on purpose - every now and then.

Izuku bit his lip in order to hold back his screams. He didn't want the bitch to know she caused him pain.

"Holding up the tough guy act I see? No matter. Looks like we'll have to try.... harder..." Her voice was drenched in pure malice. No sign of mercy could be seen.

Deku gulped, now genuinely fearing for his life, his only thought consisting of Todoroki.

I don't want this. Not from her. Not from anyone but you. Save me. Please Sho.