Chapter 18

A/N I am extremely sorry for this way overdue chapter. Final exams have been sucking up my time. But I've finally gotten the next chapter written.
So here it is - chapter 18

*mild Smut references*

Todoroki and Midoriya huddled together on the couch, tears and uncontrollable sobs escaping out of the green haired make. Todoroki did anything he could think of to try and calm down his partner's emotions from hugging and whispering to stroking and patting his hair and back.

Kirishima whipped his head to face Bakugo with a glare so cold it froze the ash blonde bomb in place - a look of regret instantly overtaking his facial features,

Kirishima stood up and walked to the other couple, picking up Midoriya's drink on the way. He knelt before the two and handed Midoriya his water before speaking in a calm manner.

"Hey come on. Todoroki is right, you'll be okay; both of you will be. Do you want to know why?"

Todoroki held Midoriya close but looked at the red haired male, while Midoriya hummed in response.

"You have each other. So what if people speculate? You can tell people when you're ready. Trust me, I've never seen a couple as cute and as caring as what I'm seeing right now. I mean seriously come on, I'm turning into Mina whilst she working - trying to stop myself from fangirling and failing." Kirishima burst out, making the two males in question blush heavily and pull apart slightly, Todoroki's arms still wrapped around Izuku's waist.

Kirishima stood up and walked back to his boyfriend and sat in his lap again before continuing to give more advice.

"Listen though, whilst I dislike the way Katsuki said it, he's right. You cant really be fooling around with each other in public if you don't want people knowing, in other words, don't spend too much time together.

"Well that's going to be difficult, we work together and at the minute Izuku is living with me since......" Todoroki trailed off trying to come up with an excuse.

"Since I offered so I could express my feelings. I thought the idea of being room mates would make it a little easier to confess," Midoriya finishee, clearly seeing the situation Todoroki had put himself in.

Kirishima was a little suspicious of this but didn't wish to let so he went along with what he was told.

"Alright yeah, I guess it can't be helped - the you two working together part that is. It's understandable considering your hero positioning." He replied, temporarily brushing off his concerns.

"I suggest you leave for work at different times. That or take different routes. That way you can still see and work with each other without the public thinking too much about it. I mean you have been close friends for like nine years; it'd make sense." Bakugo proposed, surprising the other three males in the room.

"What? I may act like a jerk a lot but I'm not a dumbass like most people think."

"Thanks Kacchan, that's actually pretty helpful." Midoriya replied only for Bakugo to reply with a "tch".

"Alright looks like we'll be going different ways to work. It'll be difficult but we can manage." Compromised with hope present in his voice as he turned to face Midoriya.

"Yeah, thanks guys. I hope that I'll find the courage to tell the truth to the public soon, but for now this will have to do." Midoriya said turning back to stand up and face the other couple.

"Well it's pretty late, sorry for the trouble you two. See you tomorrow at work." He said, turning to face Shoto again.

"Oh no not at all. We're glad we could be of assistance." Kirishima said, standing up and heading to the door.

Midoriya and Todoroki walked out the door after saying goodbye and thanking Kirishima one last time before heading in the direction of Todoroki's house.

When they'd turned the corner, Kirishima shut the door and marched into the living room to confront his boyfriend.

"Well, you happy? I've never seen Midoriya in that state before. You know this is new to him and yet you still seem to want to torment him. I thought you'd changed Kasuki. Clearly you're still the same bully I met back in high school." He raged, tears welling up in his eyes before he off upstairs and collapsed on the bed in the spare room.

Bakugo had a look of utter shock and disappointment towards himself, etched on his face. Eijiro was right. He still acts like a bully, but he is trying to change. It's difficult for someone who's always believed it's a necessity to appear strong. He never thought he'd feel this way.

Turns out that red head had really done a number on his emotions.

Bakugo held back his tears before rushing after his boyfriend.

"Eijiro. I'm sorry. It's a natural habit. I'm trying my best, honestly. It's difficult but I'm trying. I'm sorry I hurt you. Please let me in...." Bakugo said, his voice full of his own regret and his ears ringing with the muffled sobs coming from the spare room.

Tears began to force their way out of his eyes but no matter how much he tried, they were able to escape and soon he gave up trying to hold them back and just allowed his stinging tears to fall down his cheeks.

His sobs alerted the red haired male, who got up and wiped his tears before going to open the door, only to be met with a sight he'd only ever seen once before - a broken Bakugo.

"Hey look I'm sorry too. I should've known that. I do know you're trying and I know you're doing everything you can. I shouldn't have snapped....." Kirishima whispered, enveloping his boyfriend into a long comforting hug that lasted about five minutes before Katsuki's sobs had worn off.

"Feel better now?" Kirishima questioned, wrapping his arms around Bakugo's neck.

He squealed a little and clung onto Katsuki for dear life as we was whisked off his feet and taken to his bedroom.

"A little, but I'd feel a lot better after I've punished you for yelling at me." He joked, looking down and winking at the wonder he held in his arms.

"Is that so? You'd better let me get you back then. Since you deserve it for making me cry and run away." Kirishima retorted back once Bakugo had basically thrown him in the bed.

"Nothing would make me happier." Bakugo purred, leaning over his read haired boyfriend and began stripping him of his clothes and sucking his to to start the night of torture that awaits the two of them.

~~~~~~

It was pitch black by the time Todoroki and Midoriya got back to their house and both were exhausted.

Todoroki unlocked his door and placed his keys in his pocket before turning around and lifting Izuku into his arms.

"W...what are you doing Sho...." Midoriya stuttered, his face visibly red despite the dark surroundings.

"I'm going to make you feel better pet. I know the purr-fect way to relax your nerves." Todoroki whispered in a husky voice before walking into his house , shutting the door and practically running to his room.

"Oh really? I better not be the only one receiving stress relief. After what you've been through lately I think I can weaken your awareness for a night." Midoriya replied in a sassy tone, giving a small wink to his partner.

Todoroki bit his lip and half-lidded his eyes before pressing Midoriya into his bed and towered over him.

"Oh yes please." He purred before removing Izuku's hero costume and throwing every piece to the floor.

Midoriya effortlessly flipped the two of them them over so he could remove Todoroki's uniform too.

"I'm gonna make sure everyone knows you're mine. I'll pound you until you can't move." Shoot said as he flipped them over again so that he was on top g fire attacking his mate's neck - biting and sucking, leaving Midoriya moaning in ecstasy.

Both makes could already feel the heat of the moment and were already anticipating what was get to come.