─ six

november 9, 2017

yue hummed along to the tune of one of bts' newer songs, dna, as it played in the store she was shopping at

"you like this song?" kai asked, grabbing the loaf of bread she was reaching for, and setting it into her basket.

yue nodded, "i guess so. i just hear it a lot, so i know the tune."

kai nodded, taking her basket from her.

"what are you doing?" yue giggled, as he grabbed her hands, swinging them around.

"let's dance!"

the two swung and twirled around the aisle, until the owner of the store came over, "kai!"

he stopped, turning around with a sheepish smile, "m-mom! i was just getting to work!"

she smiled knowingly, "i'm sure you were. please help yue finish buying, and then get back to work, please."

kai chuckled, rubbing the back of his neck after his mother left, "sorry about that," he looked at her list, grabbing the next item off the shelf.

"it's fine. thank you for your help," she grinned, ruffling his hair.

he removed her hand from his head, "yah, you can't ruffle my hair, only i can ruffle yours."

"excuse me?" yue jumped up, throwing her arm around his neck, continuing to mess up his black locks.

the two were back to laughing and giggling, causing a harsh 'shh!' to be sent their way.

"sorry, mom," the best friends apologized, while smiling at each other.

-

(a/n) i'm emo i love
their friendship :')