─ thirty-nine

september 3, 2020

dear gyu,

                 i miss you. sorry i haven't contacted you since you left. i just found it too hard, and besides; you're studying and becoming what you want to be. i would never want to distract you from that. i just hope you come back soon. i miss your cute face and your sweet comments. i just miss you~

                 with love,
                           yue

january 1, 2021

dear gyu,

                 happy new year! you should be coming home soon, yeah? i can't wait to see you again. kai is still... kai, haha. he and yeonjun got a basketball scholarship, and they're both going to play in college. i'm so proud of them, just like i am of you. hey, don't be afraid to write back, ok? just because we are on a break doesn't mean we have to ignore each other. i miss you!!

                   with love,
                             yue

july 23, 2021

dear gyu,

i guess you're staying longer than you planned? that's fine with me as long as you're enjoying yourself! i hope things aren't hard for you and that you're getting along fine. school can be stressful, so make sure you're taking proper care of yourself!

with love,
yue

august 4, 2021

dear beomgyu,

                           my grandmother is sick again. i don't think she'll get better this time. things are getting harder, but i keep in mind that you're coming back soon, and then i feel much better. the construction project on the park was cancelled, so i joined a committee to fix it up again! isn't that great? i go there everyday after my classes now. it's hard but it gets my mind off of everything. it's feels nice to not have to worry for awhile. please take good care of yourself!

                            with love,
                                      yue

december 3, 2021

dear beomgyu,

maybe i should stop writing to you. this'll be the last one, then. i hope they weren't a bother! i'll see you soon, hopefully.

- yue