─ thirty

january 26, 2019

i wonder what yue is doing, beomgyu thought as he walked down the street. he hadn't seen her much at school, and he found that his life became a bit dull without her following him around.

yue stood in front of the sign, staring at the words she hated most.

'closed for demolition. no trespassing.'

she watched the workers dig up the ground, her heart twitching in pain each time the shovels dug into the dirt. in yue's mind, they were the ones trespassing.

a hand slowly covered her eyes, but before yue could freak out, a comforting voice spoke.

"if it makes you sad, don't look."

beomgyu removed his hand from her eyes once he believed they were a good enough distance away. he decided to just walk silently next to her, assuming that the sniffling girl wasn't exactly in the mood to talk.

approaching a park bench, he told her to wait there.

yue sat down without questioning him, sullenly staring ahead with her tired eyes.

beomgyu hurried into the cafe, knowing exactly what to get to cheer her up.

"oh, beomgyu!"

"hi," he nodded, walking up to the counter, "can i get a mint frappuccino with whipped cream— uh, extra whipped cream? and sprinkles?"

chaeun eyed him, chuckling a bit to herself. yue must have finally broken down his walls. "and for yourself?"

beomgyu thought for a moment, "i'll have the same thing."

she nodded, "i'll have it ready in a moment."

within five minutes, beomgyu was walking back to the park bench he had left yue at. she still remained in the same spot, with the same gloomy gaze. i hope this works.

"here."

she looked up, seeing him holding out her favorite drink.

she gently took it from his hands, "thanks.." seeing the other one, she tilted her head, "did you get me two?"

"uh, no.. this ones for me," when she continued to give him a confused look, he shrugged, "i thought i'd try something new; and see why you like it so much."

yue took a sip, a small sigh of content leaving her lips. "i miss having these everyday."

beomgyu took his own sip, immediately recoiling, "bleh. too sweet."

the girl chuckled, her expression looking less and less glum as the seconds went by. beomgyu watched her laugh and slowly begin to enjoy herself. she even gently swung her legs back and forth, humming a quiet tune.

ah, there's the yue i know.

the yue i love.

-

shameless plug but if you haven't checked out my bts + skz + txt fic YOU SHOULD!!! pls n thx