─ twenty-seven

december 11, 2018

the sound of a cup lightly being set on her desk caused the black-haired girl to raise her head just enough to take a peak at whoever woke her from the beloved nap she was partaking in.

"hm?"

"you didn't sleep much last night, did you?" beomgyu chuckled, "i brought you a coffee; your favorite."

yue peered at the cup, the familiar green hue of the mint frappuccino with extra whip standing out to her. "wow, you actually bought it," she tiredly rubbed the sleep from her eyes as she struggled to sit up, "you didn't have to."

"i know," he shrugged, drinking his own bland, as yue would describe it, drink.

"ah, it tastes so good," she whined, laying her head back down. "thank you."

beomgyu nodded, before deciding to try and satisfy his curiosity, "why haven't you been sleeping much lately?"

"it's— it's complicated," she sighed, showing him her bleary smile, "don't worry about me."

"that's impossible."

thump. thump. thump.

lately, beomgyu had gotten good at that: saying things that make yue's heart beat and flutter.

she purposely kept her head down, her burning cheek pressed against the desktop.

but beomgyu knew the effect he was having on her.

"i'll see you after basketball practice?"

yue nodded, too bashful to meet his eyes, "yeah, sure."

a hand softly messed up her hair, a chuckle following not long after, "stop falling asleep in class, and drink your coffee before i give it to kai."

as soon as she was sure he left, she sat up, immediately fanning her face, "i don't know if i like all these feelings he's making me feel."

-

hehe shorter chapters bc i'm tryna get to the good shit