Four

Harry kept the other night between us. Which I'm grateful for. It was nice having someone else know, feels like I can trust him. Sometimes he looks at me differently, like he's thinking deeply when he does. Often makes me feel a little on edge, what's going on inside his mind.

Cal's hosting a party at the flat tonight, the kitchen has been cleared and prepared for the new arrivals. I've met a few people, but the guest list is too big to know everyone. I pulled on a black bralette and a black mesh bodysuit to go over the top. I pulled on my body tight black skirt and added a gold belt to give a splash of colour. I slipped on some Light blue sandal block heels and stared in the mirror, I twisted and turned to see my body at different angles. I pulled the skirt over my bum a little more and decided this was enough. I sat at my desk and pulled out my spotlight mirror, I applied a full face of makeup, a touch of blue eyeshadow to compliment my eyes and shoes, and straightened my dark brown hair, I added some hoops and decided it was more than enough.

I headed into the shared area and poured myself a shot of vodka, Callum stared at me as I shot two glasses. "Slow down, we've got an hour until anyone turns up." He laughed. "I'm just getting this party started." I said pouring another and walking it over to him. He shot his drink and gave me back the glass. "Don't think cal would approve." He shook his head at the taste of the rough drink. "I want to have a good night, cal doesn't have to worry about me. I've got a head on my shoulders." I reassured him. "Yeah, he doesn't seem like the protective brother type." He said while laying up lights. "To an extent. He is. Like if I was in trouble he'd be straight on it. But if I make an idiot of myself then he leaves that up to me. I prefer it that way. I couldn't imagine having him on my back 24/7. As much as I love him." I laughed.

"You look nice, it's like seeing a different you." He said looking me up and down, his innocent intentions passing through. "That'll be the makeup, and the extra 4 inches of height." I said lifting my leg up slightly to show off the shoe. "You just look brighter." He said smiling. "Thank you." I blushed and reached for the alcohol. "Seriously that stuff is strong, I'd wait." He said in a concerning tone. I sighed and put my hand back to my side, "mood killer.". " you'll thank me later." He laughed.

I caught sight of my reflection, I couldn't help but stare. I did look good, and I don't mean that in a vain and self obsessed way. I looked good for me, on my scales of my own looks I was a 10, whereas in a room of models I'd be a 4, and that's where my self image stops. I brushed my hair behind my shoulders and twisted to view my back, my newly straightened hair just about reached my mid back. Callum brought me out of the daze by asking me to turn on the lights. I walked over to the plugs and switched on the two. After the main lights were switched off the room swirled with colours of all kinds. I took in a big breathe and let out a genuine smile, it really was beautiful.

Not long after 9pm we had a small room of early visitors who helped make any last small arrangements and began to get the pre drinking games going.