Thirty Eight

After a week of endless days and nights we finally settled into a routine. Harry found it impossible to film with the combination of no sleep and constant cry's. He had to put his channel on hold while we settled in with out newborn, the summer heat only making everything harder.

Finally we welcomed poppy to her enormous family of youtubers. Cal joined us on every possible occasion to visit his new niece. We entered the sidemen house everyone quiet not to wake the visibly sleeping baby. They gather round as soon as we entered the front door. The men suddenly turning to awing as her small presence changed the atmosphere.

"She's so small." Ethan commented squatting down to view the little body in the car seat hanging from Harry's hand. I'd never seen JJ so gobsmacked, honestly look like he'd never seen a baby before. The others crowded round, almost in disbelief it finally happened.

Harry put his free arm around me, he really must've loved me, the efforts he's made for me, our little family finally piecing together.

"What's her name?" Vik asked as if he'd been on another planet this entire time. "This is poppy Alex Lewis." Harry announcer, holding the the car seat up to shoulder height like a trophy, his hands firmly holding onto the handle and the bottom for support. I felt nervous whenever his child like behaviour came out around our child but I trusted he wasn't stupid enough to hurt her so I let him be. We put down the car seat and I picked up poppy as she started to wake from the noise, surprisingly a silent wake up, her eyes fluttering open. "She's never this quiet for us." I said shocked, cradling her in my arms.

"How are you doing?" Simon said tapping Harry on the shoulder. "I'm fucking knackered mate." Harry mumbled shaking his head. I took poppy into another room for a feed while Harry caught up with his mates. I played some gentle music on my phone to help pass the time as I sat alone. It was only after 20 minutes Harry appeared in the room, used to seeing me feed now there was no hesitation at alooking. "Why don't you join us in the other room. It feels weird leaving you in here." He mumbled.

"I'm fine, I'm feeding so I'll stay here until she's full." I smiled. "Come on, we can cover up." He said grabbing her blanket and laying it over my chest and over my shoulder. "Perfect!" He smiled. "She'll smother." I laughed. "She'll be fine come on." He said helping me up from the chair and walking us into the other room, holding onto the blanket to make sure it didn't slip as we walked. Harry sat next to me, sideways to face the guys.

"This is mad, your girl has her breast out in a room full of guys!" JJ commented much to the disapproval of the others. "I'm covered up JJ. There's a reason, I haven't just whipped them out." I laughed nervously, looking over to Harry for support. "JJ is just jealous because he hasn't seen a pair of breasts in a while. It's his day 684 without sex." Harry laughed.

"Woah woah, yo how does Harry know how long it's been." Simon laughed. "It's the meme!" Harry jumped in embarrassed. "Shut up man it hasn't been that long. More like...minute...6 without sex." JJ said flustered before cracking into a laugh. I was thankful the conversation had left my breasts, especially now as poppy had stopped feeding. I pulled back the blanket on Harry's side and discreetly passed him poppy. It was the first time they'd seen Harry holding poppy, and some said he suited it, the dad look. I pulled up my bra and pulled my tank top and cardigan back on to look right. I folded up the blanket and placed it above me on the back of the sofa. Our eyes all fixed on Harry. "Would you like to hold her?" Harry offered. His eyes lighting up at the idea.

Vik was straight at the opportunity, quick enough to ignite the vik likes kids jokes. He held poppy in his arms, her head laying back into his elbow crease. Harry took out his camera and began to video the moment. Capturing everyone holding poppy. Passing her along like a football.

Harry had amounted a strange collection of videos throughout my pregnancy and after birth, it would truly make a great video, either for our family to keep or for a reveal on his channel, after all eventually they would find out one way or another.

"Are you making this public knowledge?" Tobi asked holding the infant. "I don't know yet. It would get mad views." Harry commented. "Either way the good thing is at least she doesn't look like Harry." Ethan added, causing me to laugh. "Nah, you know I kind of think she does." Tobi said looking down at her. "She might look like your sister." Ethan picked up laughing, causing a wave of laughter.

Me and Harry relaxed into the moment, looking at each other and exchanging smiles. "So is it time for that sidemen become dads for 24 hours video?" Harry laughed, this time sparking more minds.