Eleven

2 weeks and 3 dates later and me and Harry grew to be cosier around each other. I helped him pack for his lads holiday to Barcelona. I leaned over and pulled out the sliders he packed. "Bold move." I laughed. "I'm going to miss you." He said pulling me in for a kiss. "You'll be fine." I said placing the sliders back. "It's only a week, you'll survive." I said trying to comfort him.

"Yeah, it'll be fun. And you've got the girls coming over." He said trying to lighten the mood. "Yeah, I'm quite nervous to see them. It's been roughly 5, 6 months. I don't know what will have changed." I said playing with the ring on my finger.

"Well you can tell them the news." He stated. I was a little taken back that he saw us as news. "I'm not going to tell them about us. You know I'm taking it slow. I need to figure out how I feel before i can commit to you." I said having to relive that painful conversation. "I meant the uni situation." He said looking embarrassed. "Oh yeah, I still can't believe it." I said smiling.

"I'm really proud of you. I hope you know that." He said taking my hand. I squeezed it in response. "I'll be graduating this time next year." I said feeling breathless. "And I'll be standing there to support you as a friend, theres no rush or pressure. No matter how this goes I'll be your friend." such simple words but they made my heart warm, he really was a sweet guy.

"I can't believe you've left packing so last minute." I moaned conscious of the time.

"Ah it's fine, I've got like 15 minutes until we have to leave, and I've finished." He said making the thought leave me on edge. "Just so risky."

"I'll text you every day to let you know what's going on." He said pulling the case closed and pulling at the zip. "You know I don't want you to worry about that. I want you to have a good time with the guys. I'm not the type to freak if I haven't got you quick on the replies. Honestly." I smiled.

"Yeah but I want to." He said looking at me. "Okay, well just don't ignore the others to do it. I don't want them to get mad at you."

"Awe, almost sounds like you care about me." He teased. "Shut up." I laughed. "Do you want me to come to the airport?" I asked. "Looks who's being clingy now." He joked. I blushed.

"No seriously that's fine, stay here and I'll text you when our flight lands to let you know we're all okay." He mumbled pulling the case up right and extending the handle. "Okay." I mumbled waiting for the final minutes to tick down.

"Harry were going to put the cases in the car." Callum shouted through the flat. "Alright I'm heading over now." Harry shouted in response. "I guess I'll see you in a week." He smiled. I wrapped both my arms around Harry's chest as I buried my head under his. He returned the hug, stroking my back with one of his hands. Harry started to make his way through the flat to the front door as I shut his door I noticed his passport on the side table. "Harry, jeez." I whispered to myself, walking in and picking it up to give to him. I caught him just as he was leaving the flat.

"You're a lot of work." I laughed as I handed him his passport. "Oh god can't forget that." He laughed slipping it into his back pocket. Harry leaned forward and placed a kiss on my lips, a slow pull away as we parted. "Go." I moaned and with that he did.