Eighteen

Our one month anniversary finally arrived, a moment that didn't necessarily mean a lot but made my heart stop. It was still had to think I was in another relationship, my feelings for Harry had grown 10 fold by this mark. With every heart skip I felt guilty for allowing it to happen. I'd been living in the flat for around 3 months at this point and still hadn't found a job i couldn't actually motivate myself to do. Cal suggested I started my own YouTuber channel, after all I already had my own connections to that world. I refused. However I did what I could to help the others and joined them in a few videos, mainly Cals but I did appear in a one or two of Harry's, I started with a musically  challenge and ended up in one of his few 5 minute vlogs.

"Morning." Harry said waking up beside me. "Morning." I mumbled. We spent the first two hours of the day just laying in bed, chatting and  exchanging a few kisses.

We did what regular couples would do for a change and went out for a casual date, nothing high end and expensive. Just a normal day out together. We started off with a hot drink in a nice cafe before heading into Camden to look through the markets. We sat down for lunch on a bench by a park with some street food. "I actually love London." I stated munching down on my fajita. "Mmm, they do have a lot." He said tucking into his Chinese.

"I'm glad we're doing some exploring, I haven't actually seen a lot of London." I moaned. "Yeah we never really visit this part." Harry mumbled. "I think we should go out tonight, considering it's a Friday." I said, a slight excitement in my voice. "I'm glad you've said that actually. There's a little house party happening at the big house tonight. I didn't mention it because you wanted it to be casual." He mumbled. "Course, you should've said. It'll be fun let's go."

We got home to find the flat was empty. "Wow this is new." I laughed. Usually there's someone filming. "It's perfect timing." He said hinting at the fact that we were alone. He took my hand in his and walked me back towards the wall, beginning to heat things up. Up until this point me and Harry took things slow, really slow. It wasn't just because I haven't been with anyone since Alex, but I hadn't been with a guy before. Although I was mature enough in my sex life to not have to worry. I decided to let down the wall and give in to my cravings.

We laid there in Harry's bed, exhausted. "Worth the wait." Harry mumbled. I let out a breathy laugh as I wiped back my hair from my forehead. "It was good." I said still letting out small gasps for air.

"Good?" He started. "Good!" He said leaning over me. "Do I have to go again?" He said madly kissing my neck causing me to giggle "stop." I laughed, he pulled away and rolled back over onto his back. "It was really great." I said moving my head into his chest and cuddling him. "I'll take that." He laughed. We fell asleep peacefully until Harry woke me up, the room no black with the lack of sunlight. "Eva, it's 10pm, we slept in. We've got to go." He mumbled.

"Oh jeez. I need to get ready." I said thanking myself for showering this morning.

I pulled on one of my recent purchases, a sleeve halter neck burgundy lace dress. It's tight fit ended above my knees, the low back beautifully showing off the few moles on my shoulders and lower back. I left my hair straightened to save time, by now it was 10:30pm and I still had to do my makeup. I finished the look with a burgundy matte liquid lipstick, one that smelt like chocolate before I called it finished. By the time we left it was 11:20pm, we arrived at the sidemen house just before midnight to find everyone was already was already lively.

Harry was the designated driver for me tonight as we weren't staying over. He started socialising with JJ and Simon we we stepped in. The two were clearly smashed.

"Showing up late, what kept you busy." Simon said eyeing us up. "Ooooh Eva." JJ started thrusting, Simon almost walking away with laughter. "Oi, leave it out." Harry laughed. I couldn't help but laugh at the timing, rolling my eyes. JJ pulled Harry aside and left the room while I headed over recognising Talia. She lined up some drinks and a group of us started throwing back shots. Harry didn't reappear for another 20 minutes making me wonder what they were doing. I was slightly tipsy wondering around this massive house. I bumped into Harry startling him. "Hey where did you go?" I asked.

"No where, just the toilet. I'll grab a beer." He said blinking a lot putting me in edge. He walked over and cracked the top off the cap to a beer bottle and came back over, he took gentle sips as everyone socialised. I couldn't take my eyes off Harry. Something wasn't right.

"Are you okay?" I asked. "I'm great." He smiled. Talia passed me another shot, clinking our drinks before walking off. The lights were swirling round the room, the music electric.

I caught Harry rubbing his nose with his thumb before taking a sniff in. I knew something wasn't right. I stood in front of him and grabbed his face to look at me, his pupil dilated. "Fuck Harry." I said knowing immediately what he had done. "What?" He said confused. "How much have you taken?" I almost shouted at him, the concern reaching through. "Like two lines. It's not a lot." He said placing his hands on my waist. "For fuck sake." I moaned pushing him off me. "Eva!" I grabbed my bag and walked into the garden, finding a seat on the steps and sitting down. Shivering in the cold I pulled out my cigarettes and dragged in the toxic air. Harry came out following me, sitting down beside me, I sighed and offered him a fag. "I'm sorry." He mumbled. "I just wish you told me you were going to do it. Like it's up to you what you do, but at least let me know instead of standing next to me while you're off your fucking tits." I said angry.

"I'm not, I'm fine. I should've told you it just happened so quickly." He defended. "Okay, were staying here tonight. Well have to sleep on the sofa or something but you're not driving!" I forced, he must've sensed I was serious because he nodded in agreement.