Uncle Hank and Connor the Andriod

November 5th, 2038, 11:39 PM

Ana's POV
I went home and change into my orange sweater, my leather jacket, and black pants and meet up at the crime scene. After talking to Jeffery in letting me in every deviant case, he gave me a new gun and a badge and tell me where my uncle might be at.

"No one is permitted beyond this point." An android told me.

"I'm Sergeant Williams. I'm part of the homicide sent by DPD." The android scanned my badge and his LED flashes yellow and then back to blue.

"Come in." He said and I walked past him and went inside and that's when I spot a familiar face.

"Detective Collins!" I smiled and wave at him. He looks up, seeing me and smile at me.

"Hey, it's Ana Williams. You're all grown up now." He said.

"It's been a while, Collins." I said.

"Yup, so what are you doing here?"

"I'm just transferred here. I finished my courses in August and worked on deviant cases. Jeffery put me in the cases of them now." Collins nodded.

"Well, I just debriefed your uncle and his toy robot inside. Pretty much the victim is Carlos Ortiz and by the state of his body is in, he's been dead for about three weeks."

"Why didn't anyone report him missing?" I asked.

"He was a bit of a loner. The only reason he was found today was because he hadn't paid his rent so his landlord dropped by. He found him dead inside."

"Any criminal record?"

"Yes, theft and aggravated assault."

"What about his android?" Maybe his android got scared. I even heard they would abuse them for fun which is why I hate people sometimes.

"No sign of it, but the front door and windows were all locked, so if the android is the killer it had to go out the back door." I nod and walk away. Oh, I forgot the smell in here.

I walked around the body and start connecting the dots. He has 28 stabs wounds and he must of been high on red ice. And above the body is "I AM ALIVE". There is no way a human could write this perfectly so it has to be an android. I walked to the knife and thinking it could've been the murder weapon. Then, I explore the kitchen before I see Uncle Hank and an android talking outside.

"There are no footprints, apart from Officer Collins' size 10 shoes." The android said.

"Well, this happened weeks ago. Tracks could've faded." Uncle Hank said, standing next to the android.

"No, this type of soil would've retained a trace. Nobody's been out here for a long time." The android replied and I clicked my tongue.

"Wow, Uncle Hank. I thought you would've known that." I giggled. Both men turned around and saw me leaning against the door.

"Anastasia! What the fuck are you doing here in Detroit?!" Uncle Hank asked me as I jumped in his arms and hug him. He hugs me back.

"I'm here to assist you. I was finally transferred here." I smiled.

Then, I felt a stare. I turned around and see the android's brown eyes examining me with curiosity. Whoa, wait! He's the same android I saw on the news months ago. And he is a lot hotter up close in person. Hmm...RK800.

"Hello, my name is Conner. I'm the android sent by Cyberlife. I'm here to assist Lieutenant Anderson in the investigation"

"I never seen an android like you before." I said. So how come he's here?

"I'm a prototype."

"Well, I'm Sergeant Williams, but you can call me Ana. I'm Hank's niece." I said, shaking his hand. I saw his LED light flash yellow. He scanned me.

"Ana." He whispers my name and I raise an eyebrow as he say my name a few times. I giggled as he was testing my name. "Okay, Ana." Too cute!

"Alright, handsome. What we got here?" I said but regret it. I blushed as Uncle Hank glared at me. Can't blame me on this one. Conner is too much. "I-I mean ummmm what we do we have so far? I only analyzed the living that's all." I said, walking back in.

"I found something interesting in the bathroom. Come, I'll show you." Conner said.

"No, it's fine. I'll take a look. I don't want to interrupt. Keep investigating." I said and walk to the bathroom.

"RA9?" I read the writing. What is RA9? But if Conner is right, maybe the bot didn't escape. Then, I looked and saw a ladder. Conner came looking where the ladder was then looked up.

"There are traces of Thirium there."

"The what?" I asked.

"Thirium. You call it the blue blood."

"Is that what powers androids?" I asked. He nodded.

"It evaporates after a few hours and becomes invisible to the naked eye." He said.

"But you can see it still." He nodded.

"Boost me up." I said. His eyebrows furrow but nods. He places his hands together for me to put my foot on and I used his shoulder to boost myself up. I slide the attic door open to get in as Conner push me up. Then, I turned away and have my hand out for Conner.

"Jump, I'll pull you up." I tell him.

He seemed concerned. But I smile at him. "I
maybe be a woman but I'm stronger than I look, Conner."

He backs up before taking a few running steps and jumped. I grabbed his wrist and pull him up until he can grip the edge the floor with his free hand. He pull himself up but we bumped heads once he was in the attic.

"Ow! Shit!" I groaned as I rub my forehand.

"Sorry, Ana." Conner apologizes and I shake my hand.

"It's fine I should've moved back some more." I said, looking at him.

I stared at his brown eyes and he stared back at my blue eyes. I blushed before standing up. What was that all about? I noticed his LED light change from yellow to blue. Whoa, what was that? Then, he stood up. We saw a figure behind a cover. I took out my gun and Conner pushes open the cloth, revealing an old mannequin. We walked passed it and some old boxes when someone runs from behind an old shelf, ahead of us. We walked to the back of the attic and around the shelf. We headed towards a pile of boxes when an android runs in front of us and slides to a stop. I notice the red LED on the right side of his head and his eyes widen in fear when he saw my gun. I places my gun away and walked towards the android.

"I was just defending myself. He was gonna kill me." His gaze. He reminds me of Markus. When he was scared.

"It's ok. I'm not gonna hurt you. I believe you." I said, taking a step closer to him.

"I'm begging you. Don't tell them." The android said.

"Ana! Conner! What the fuck is going on up there?" Oh crud, Uncle Hank! I place my finger to my lips to tell the android to be quiet and that everything will be ok. Conner clearly didn't see and what he did next wanted me to kick his ass.

"It's here, Lieutenant!" Conner yelled I turned to face Conner with my hands on my hips. It took a second before I heard Uncle Hank again.

"Chris, Ben! Get your asses in here now!" I looked at the deviant, seeing he was confused and mad. I grabbed his hand and he hold my hand tightly since I'm the only one who he can trust.

"It's gonna be okay." I told him.