Connie and Colin

August 9th, 2039; 2:49 PM

Ana's POV

Damn, my stomach is killing me. I raised my hand and froze. What happened to my babies? Where is Connor? Is he okay? Is our babies okay? The door opened and Connor was there. Wearing his uniform and not a scratch is on him. He looked at me, smiling. He walks to me and hugs me tightly. 

"I see you're well, Ana. I'm glad." He said before we kissed then he sat at the end of the bed. 

"Connor, where's the babies? Are they alright? Did they..." I paused before saying. "die?" 

"They're fine." I sighed in relief. 

"What happened." 

"You kept passing out from the ride to the hospital. Luckily, we got you here in time. I had to stay out of the operation room since you were in danger. I was sent to the other room to get repaired of my injuries. When I got out, you were still in operation and have to perform a C-Section to get the babies out. You were in labor for a whole day and they had to give you nutrients. There were times when you woke up and coughed lots of blood which panicked the doctors so humans and androids had to work on you." He explained. 

"And you were worried?" I asked. 

"Yes." He took a deep breath. "They said, the stab wound almost killed both babies but the cushion saved them." Shit! "They spend another 6 hours to carefully make sure your health and the babies are ok." 

"That's good to hear. So, where are they?"

"The babies are being checked up."

"Did you pick out names?" 

"No. I wanted to wait for you." I nodded. We kissed for a while until I pull away, smiling but became serious.

"What about the RK900?" Connor didn't say anything. "Connor?" 

"He escaped." Damn! "After I got out the operation, I told Hank what happened and he went there and said there was no one there. Markus and North went there as well to find clues where it went...he killed another android on the street, finding a new heart. Markus has 23 androids in the hospital on high alert, just in case he comes here. Josh and Simon are here too. They check on the baby to make sure no one gets-" I cut him off by hugging him. I was so scared. We had to find him before he comes back. 

"Ana, you need to rest. It's wasn't that long ago since you given birth." I nodded before I stopped. 

"Connor?" 

"Yes, Ana?"

"How did you find me? The RK900 told me that there was no way for you to find me. So how did you find me?" 

He blushed before answering, "I...don't know how to explain it." He said 

"Then try." 

"I felt this surge came through me. It was like I felt the babies in you when they were in pain. I don't know it was like they wanted me to find you, to try and ease your pain. Then, the next thing I know, I followed it to Ralph's old house." 

"So I guess the wins does connect us together." I giggled. Connor smiled big. 

We was about to kiss again when suddenly I felt a new feeling. Need...want.....loneliness....scared. "Connor, why do I suddenly feel scared?" 

"What do you mean?" He asked. 

"I don't know...I feel scared and need." The feeling got much stronger. I felt like something wants me badly. Wants me to hold them...them...wait a second!