Kamski Place

November 9th, 2038; 11:17 AM

Ana's POV

I was in the car waiting with Connor. We were the the famous Kamski place. Uncle Hank was outside on the phone. When he hanged up, me and Connor got out, walking towards him. 

"Is everything ok, Lieutenant?" I went closet to Connor trying to get heat. He may be an android, but I can feel the heat that came off him. It was like he was human. Connor didn't mind really. He went closer to me as well. That made me blush.

"Chris was on patrol last night. He was attacked by a bunch of deviants. He said he was saved by Markus himself." That made me shot up and look at him. He looked at me, knowing full well I told him about Markus. He knows it is the same android I cared about. 

"Is Chris ok" Connor asked. 

"Yeah, he's in shock, but he's alive." I know Markus will never kill a human being. "What the hell..." Uncle Hank said before walking to the building. 

"How did you find Kamski?" Connor asked as he followed Uncle Hank. He grabbed my hand to follow. Warm. 

"I remember this guy was all over the media when Cyberlife first started selling androids. I made a few calls and here we are." We made it to the door and Uncle Hank ringed the doorbell. We waited for a moment but no answer. Uncle Hank about to ring again till it opened, showing a blond headed android. 

"Hi, Uh, I'm, er, Lieutenant Hank Anderson and this is Sergeant Anastasia Williams, Detroit Police Department. We're here to see Mr. Elijah Kamski." 

"Please come in." She says, moving to the side for us to enter. 

"Okay..." Uncle Hank says before walking in. Connor goes in, pulling me along. I watched as she close the door behind us. 

"I'll let Elijah know you're here. But please make yourself comfortable." she said before walking out of the room. 

"Nice girl." Uncle Hank said. 

"You're right. She's really pretty." Connor said as he pull me to other chair. 

That comment made me jealous. I guess he really doesn't like me like that. 

'You have snow in your hair." Connor told me. 

"It was snowing outside, Connor. You do too." I replied, ruffing his hair too as he did the same with me. 

"I would have more snow if I didn't cut my hair." I said He backs away, fixing his hair. Cute. He walks away, looking around before looking at the picture hung on the wall. 

"Amanda..." Amanda? I looked at the picture. This must be Amanda. Guess he scanned it to know. 

"Nice place. Guess androids haven't been a bad thing for everybody...so you're about to meet your maker, Connor? How does it feel?" 

"I don't know. I'll tell when I see them." I snickered at the comment. He didn't realize that he made a joke. 

"Sometimes I wish I could meet my creator face to face. I'd have a couple of things I'd tell them...."

"Like where babies come from." Uncle Hank glared at me and I laughed at him. 

"Elijah will see you now." We walked in the room where there is a pool filled with red water. Huh?

"Mister Kamski?" Uncle Hank asks as he walked in. 

"Just a moment, please." He said as he swim towards us. Uncle Hank walks past us to take a a seat. I joined him, watching the female android walk out of the room and came back with a robe. Kamski jumps out of the pool to put the robe on.