I Love You!

There will be a smut in this chapter. Those under 18 can leave. If you stay, you have been warned!

November 10th, 2038; 4:17 PM

Ana's POV
We walked through the cemetery heading to Carl's grave. After what happened, I know Markus needs time to think. After my injuries were stitched. I wet to Markus and dragged him out without question. I stop by the flower shop and picked up Carl's favorite flowers. Markus knew what I was planning, but didn't say nothing. I walked as he followed me all the way until we arrived at Carl's. I lay the flowers down as Markus stand behind me, holding his hands together.

"Go ahead, Markus. Talk to him." I said.

"I'm lost, Carl...I just wanted us to live in peace, but everything I touch turns to dust. I'm lost. World's falling apart around me and I'm trying to do the right thing. And I can't find any answers. What should I do, Carl? They're killing us. I don't wanna answer violence with violence, but what choice do we have? I miss you, Carl...I miss you so much..." I stood up and gave Markus a hug. He hugged back tight.

"Markus." I wheezed.

"Sorry." He said, loosing his grip. "Thank you, Ana. I needed this."

"No problem.....so did I turn to dust?" I asked, making a joke about what he said when he touches something it turns to dust. I actually heard him chuckle.

"No. No you don't." He said as he let go of me. We started to walk away. Then, suddenly we saw Leo. We all stopped. Leo looked at us, stunned. We kept walking, ignoring Leo's gaze. We walked all the way to the abandon church where that was our hideout from the FBI. I left Markus to be alone knowing he needs it to think.

I walked to Connor seeing the worry in his eyes and I stood by him. After an hour, Markus decides to walk around. Markus walks to me and Connor. Connor was leaning on the wall, looking down.

"It's my fault. The humans managed to locate Jericho. I was stupid....I should've guessed they were using me." He gets off of the wall and walks to Markus. "I'm sorry, Markus. I can understand if you decide not to trust me." I walk to Connor's side.

"You're one of us now. Your place is with your people." Markus is about to walk away but Connor stops him.

"There are thousands of androids at the Cyberlife assembly plant. If we could wake them up, they might join us and shift the balance of power." What?

"You wanna infiltrate the Cyberlife Tower? Connor, that's suicide." Markus said, walking back to us.

"They trust me, they'll let me in. If anyone has a chance of infiltrating Cyberlife, it's me."

"If you go there, they will kill you." Markus said.

"There's a high probability....but statistically speaking, there's always a chance." Connor turned to me and grabbed my hand, giving it a squeeze. "For unlikely events to take place." He looks back at Markus.

"Be careful." Markus say, placing a hand on his shoulder then walks away to the others. I spaced out, thinking about what Connor has said. If he goes through with his plan to infiltrating the Cyberlife Tower, he will get killed. And there is no buts that he will come back this time. I didn't notice tears spilling from my eyes till Connor tells me.

"Ana, you're crying." I wiped them away.

"It's nothing. I'm fine." I said.

Connor pulls me along, walking down the old and dusty halls. Passing some androids along the way but Connor keeps going.

"Here should be good." Connor said, walking into a room and pull me in. Then, he closed and lock the door.

Warning...smut warning!!!!