Trip to Washington DC

November 13th, 2038; 6:24 PM

Ana's POV

As we walk to the food truck where my uncle was waiting for us, I was scared, but happy at the same time. I felt a grip on my hand tighten, knowing it was Connor. I smiled. Then, I looked at the distance and saw Uncle Hank having his arms crossed. He haven't seen us yet. When we got closer enough, he finally turns around and looked at us. He had a smile on his face. It's been a long time since I seen that smile. He walks to us and pull us into a group hug. I hugged back tight. 

"Heard you were at the hospital. Are you alright?" I nod. I turned to the food truck, seeing it was close. Damnit! I'm so hungry. 

"You too. Didn't know he closed up today. Maybe because of what happened two days ago. So, you're finally free, huh, Connor?" Uncle Hank asked. 

"It feels...good. Now that I have Ana. It can't get any better." I hit his shoulders, making him realize that mistake. "Scratch that." 

"I can't believe you, Connor. Anyway, I'm hungry. Now that I'm eating for two now." I said. 

"Yeah, eating for-wait a fucking minute!" He faced me and I giggled at his reaction. "You mean to tell me you're pregnant." 

"That is a long story. I would have told you while we were eating but I guess I can explain to you while we were walking to find something else to eat." He nods and we started to walk to find a place to eat. 

"Ok, besides you about to explain how did it happened....who knocked you up?' I blushed and nervously chuckle. 

"Well...it was...." But Connor cuts me off. "I did, Lieutenant." Connor said, smoothly. 

Uncle Hank looked at us back and forth to put two to two together. Then, he starts chasing him around. "Connor, you fuckin' prick!" 

We finally found a spot to eat. I ordered a lot since I didn't eat a lot yesterday. As we eat, I told Uncle Hank what I know of how it possible how I got pregnant, the risks that I will need to take in order to keep the baby, and the changes that happen between me and Connor. I was happy because he is my first and hopefully my last. After that, I told him that me and Markus are heading to DC to talk to the president. He seems to be shock but said he is proud of me and told me to bring him back something from DC and I agreed. I told him we are gonna to discuss of humans and androids working together and the president requested me to be there as well. Connor wanted to go but I told him no; North asked Markus to go too, but he said no. That's when we saw them talking about it earlier, just in case they do something that North will lead the deviants. And the president only want the two of us if they don't want to make things worse. I don't know how it could be. But many of us sacrificed ourselves to have androids the freedom they deserved. All the deviants must remain at Cyberlife until further notice. 

Only Markus and Connor are free to leave until things settle down. That's why we're also having a pressure press conference tomorrow to discuss what androids have the rights to and make sure all humans have jobs so they would stop protesting and shit. Same goes to androids. And of course, I have to tell the world what happened to me. The news reported were still there when Markus gave his speech so they also recorded me passing out in Connor's arms. Someone really want to know what happened to me and went to the hospital and overheard the news when the doctor told the others. I can't say it's a lie since they have recordings of it as proof. No matter what, the world is gonna find out sooner or later. Connor doesn't mind though. 

"So, you're gonna tell the whole world that you're pregnant by an android?" Uncle Hank asked. 

"Uhh..yeah." I said, sarcastically.