TV Tower Crisis

November 8th, 2038; 4:06 PM

Connor's POV

"Hello, Connor. I thought you might enjoy a little cruise." I walked on the boat Amanda was in, sitting in front of her. I pushed the boat so it could go in the water. I held both rowing. "I love this place...everything is so calm and peaceful...far from the noises of the world." She looked at me. "Tell me, what have you discovered?" I brought my arms to my knees, thinking for a moment.

"My relationship with Lieutenant Anderson is problematic. He continues to struggle with psychological issues. Knowing full well he has a niece. I suspect it clouds his judgement regarding deviants."

"Nothing matters more than your investigation. What's happening is too important. Don't let Anderson or Williams or anyone else get in your way." I started to row again. "You seem...lost, Connor. Lost and perturbed."

"I thought I knew what I had to do...but now I realized it's not that simple." I say.

"You had your gun trained on those deviants at the Eden Club." I start to remember. Them standing in front of me. "Why didn't you shoot?" I go back to the memory, remembering before the brown-haired Traci kicked me. I saw Ana's eyes that showed sacredness and begging not to do it.

"I don't know..." I said, looking back at her. "I don't know.." I rowed again.

"If your investigation doesn't make progress soon, I may have to replace you, Connor."

"I know I will succeed. All I need is time." I said, determined.

"Something's happening." She said, looking up. "Something serious." She looks at me. "Hurry, Connor. Time is running out."

Ana's POV

I watched in amazement as Connor did tricks with the coin. But Uncle Hank grabs it.

"You're starting to piss me off with that coin, Connor." Uncle Hank said, putting the coin in his pocket.

"Sorry, Lieutenant."

"79th floor..." The elevator said. We stepped out, being greeted by the officer.

"Hi Hank, Ana." The officer greeted us.

"Shit, what's going on here? There was a party and nobody told me about it?" Uncle Hank said.

"Yeah, it's all over the news, so everybody's butting their nose in. Even the FBI wants the piece of the action." He told him.

"Ah Christ, now we got the Feds on our back....I knew this was gonna be a shitty day. So what do we got?" I wasn't paying attention.

"A group of four androids. They knew the building, and they were very well organized." He spoke and started walk. I followed them with Connor beside me. "I'm still trying to figure out how they got this far without being noticed?"

"You check the roof?"

"Not yet. There's so much to look at. Have to make sure we check it out." The agent told us.

"They attacked two guards in the hallway... they probably thought the androids were coming to do maintenance. They got taken down before they could react..." We check the counter and continued walking as the officer kept talking. "One of the station employees managed to get away. He's in shock, not sure when we'll be able to talk to him.."

"So how many people work here?" I asked.

"Just two employee's and three androids. The deviants took the humans hostage and broadcast their message. They made their get away from the roof."