We're Gonna Be Parents!

November 14th, 2038; 12:35 PM

Ana's POV

I groaned as I open my eyes. I adjust my eyes to the bright light of the hospital room. I don't need to ask how I got here. I turn to my right and saw Markus watching tv. I sat up, grabbing Markus' attention. He walked towards me and sat on the bed. 

"Hey, Ana. How are you feeling?" 

"I'm doing better. The pain is now gone. Just looking at my arms filled with needles, I don't need to ask where am I." I said. 

"Sorry about that, they had to. You were low on fluids since your body was debating on keeping the baby or not."

"Markus, am I pregnant or not? Oh, please tell me! She said I either will be or not." Markus looked down and grabbed my hand. No....

"You are!" He smiled. Yes, my body has decided to keep the baby. "You almost lost the baby. You need food and liquid in your system. That's what the baby was feeding off and since you didn't eat that much since the last time you ate was when we left from the plane. The pain you went through was worse than expected. Luckily, they got fluids through you in time and your body took it. You decided to keep the baby." 

"So if you hadn't took me here in time, I would have...lost the baby?" He nodded. I need to eat more when I get home. 

"Well, I go tell the doctor you're up. And get some food as I get him." I nodded. 

When Markus leaves the room, I looked at the counter and saw my bag. Clearly, he must have grab it. I grabbed it and pull out my new phone and decided to make a call.

"Ana, how are you? Is your plane landing soon?" Connor asked. 

"Sorry, Connor. We're not coming today." I said. 

"Why, Ana? Did you miss your flight? You can catch a later one." He said. I can tell Connor wants me home badly. 

"Connor...I don't think that's possible...I'm in the hospital."

"Oh, shit...did it happen? Are you okay? Claire told me you would go through so much pain. I'm sorry I wasn't there. Was it worse than the first time?"

"Well...I didn't get enough food and fluids in my system which made the pain much worse. I mean Claire did say I would experience it worse since my body would decide to keep the baby or not." There was a long silence 

"Are you pregnant?" He asked, hesitantly. 

"Connor...I....Uh...." I could tell he is sad. "I...I never thought I could be happier to have your baby!" 

"Yes! I'm gonna be a fuckin' father!" I heard Connor yell. Like I said before, I never seen this side of Connor. 

"Connor! Keep it down! But congratulations anyway." I laughed at the drunk voice of Uncle Hank. 

"Sorry, my apologies." I giggled.

"No need. I find it cute. I'm not sure where I'll be out the hospital." I said. 

"Ms. Williams, it's time for your check up." I nod at the doctor. 

"Sorry, Connor, I have to go. I'll call when I can...I love you. And tell Uncle Hank to get off his drunk ass!"

"I will. I love you too." He said. I hanged up and smiled. 

I can't wait to see Connor. We're gonna be parents!