Oh, I'm Expecting Twins!

April 19th, 2039; 4:57 PM

Ana's POV

I'm now 5 months pregnant when I went to Cyberlife to find out the sex of the baby. I want Connor to scan to find out but he's at work right now, so I came here. With some help from Claire, of course. Plus, I need to get some more pills because I was coughing this morning and swallow the last pill. I went to her office with her help. 

"Okay, let's find out the sex of the baby, shall we?" She asked with a smile. 

"I can't wait!" I giggled as I lay on the bed. 

She sets the machine up and did the ultrasound. Her face lit up in shock as she covers her mouth. What is it?

"What is it, Claire?" I asked.

"You...you're expecting twins!" She gasped. 

No way! That's why I'm getting bigger than usual. I'm carrying two babies. I felt tears in my eyes when I saw my two babies. My little miracles. I can't wait to tell Connor this. He'll be so happy. 

"One of them is a boy and the second baby is a girl." Claire told me. 

"Awesome! I love you guys so much." I said to my stomach. 

I felt two kicks and I sobbed. I can't wait to break the news to my husband. 

"Let's get you something to eat." Claire said as she shuts the machine off. 

"Yup. I'm so hungry." I said as I sat up. 

LATER THAT NIGHT.....

Claire took me home and I was greeted by arms wrapped around me. I giggled as I kissed my husband. I looked at Connor and smile. 

"How did it go?" Connor asked. 

"Well, something big has happen." I said. 

"Did the baby-" "No, the baby didn't die." I said, making sure nothing bad has happen to me. 

"Then what is it?" 

"WE'RE HAVING TWINS!" I yelled as I jumped up and down. 

A smile broke out as he spins me around. I giggled in his arms. Then, he sat me down and kissed me passionately. 

"Holy shit, I'm so happy right now, Two little angels!" 

"A boy and a girl!" 

"Our family is now complete! I love you, Angel!"

"I love you too, boo!" 

I can't wait to tell the others, especially Uncle Hank. He'll definitely over this for sure. I smirked evilly at this. 

UNKNOWN POV
"Yes, Amanda, that girl is not carrying one baby anymore. She's now carrying two, judging by the scan I made on her." I told Amanda.

"Very good. Keep on eye on them. Stick to the plan. When Sergeant Williams reaches the ninth month of her pregnancy, take her. Make sure Connor is absent when you do. And when he finds you, destroy him. We will raise the twins. After that, Sergeant will be killed." She explained the plan again. 

"Yes, Amanda. I won't fail you. I will complete my mission." I said. 

Oh, Connor. You're gonna wish you had never turn deviant. I smirked evilly as I watched them snuggled on the couch with their dog. I'm gonna have fun destroying their little happiness...and turns this world upside down.