Turning Point

I grabbed my bag off of the hanging rack and put on my jacket as Elena came downstairs. "Jeremy's got his sketch pad out." Elena stated with a smirk at Jenna and I.

"You're kidding." Jenna smiled, grabbing her bag as well.

"Nope, but don't say anything. The minute we encourage him, he'll put it away." Elena pointed out and put a scarf in her bag next to the door and I nodded in agreement.

"Psychology major. Check that." Jenna countered smirking. I smiled at her as Elena looked down at her phone and sighed before putting it down.

"Stefan update?" Jenna asked, raising an eyebrow and I turned to Elena as I slung my bag over my shoulder.

"He knows how I feel and where I stand and I know where he stands, but it doesn't matter. He's leaving, moving away." Elena informed, buttoning up her jacket and Jenna furrowed her eyebrows.

"Where's he going?" Jenna asked in confusion as I opened the door.

"I've stopped asking questions, the answers get scary." Elena replied before we all walked out of the house and Jenna shook her head.

"Yours leaves, mine returns." Jenna stated in defeat and I rose my eyebrow.

"Logan?" I asked, shaking my head at her and she nodded.

"He's back." She agreed and looked down as we walked off of the porch.

"Uch." Elena scoffed in annoyance.

"I didn't let him pass the front door." Jenna reassured us and I smirked a bit.

"I hope you slammed it in his face." I stated, shaking my head and she smiled a bit.

"Eh—Medium slam." She reassured with a shrug and I rose my eyebrow.

"3-strike rule, Jenna. You're not even allowed to watch the news." Elena warned jokingly and Jenna smirked.

"Exactly. No more Logan 'Scum' Fell." Jenna replied in agreement and I smiled at her.
~~~

Bonnie, Elena and I walked through the halls where we saw Caroline and Matt flirting, feet from us as they stood in front of a classroom. "Did I miss something?" Elena asked, raising an eyebrow at the two who walked into the class together.

"They've been hanging out." Bonnie replied shrugging. I sighed and looked across from the classroom to see Tyler with the same look as Elena.

"Yeah, well—isn't it a little weird?" Elena asked and I smirked a bit.

"Caroline needs someone nice like Matty." I replied, not seeing the big deal and Bonnie sighed.

"As opposed to a homicidal vampire like Damon." Bonnie added and I looked away from her and back down the hall of students.

"Yeah—How are you doing with that by the way?" Elena asked, tilting her head at Bonnie as we stopped at Elena's locker.

"I'm freaked out. Damon would have attacked me if Mariana wasn't there—I could be dead right now." Bonnie pointed out and I slowly nodded. "You controlled Damon, so thank you." She added with a small smile and I scoffed, leaning against the lockers as Elena put her scarf in hers and looked at me.

"Yeah, controlled him enough for him to want to get the hell out of town." I countered in annoyance and rested my head against the lockers.

"Has he told you when him and Stefan are leaving?" Bonnie asked, raising an eyebrow and Elena and I sighed deeply.

"Nope. Stefan wouldn't anyway. For all I know, he's already gone." Elena answered emotionlessly as she put her bag in her locker also.

"He wouldn't leave without saying goodbye." Bonnie reassured Elena who looked back at me skeptically.