Sire Bonds

I tilted my head and stared down at the beautiful bathtub in Damon's bathroom as I leant against one of the three sinks. I sighed lightly to myself and turned towards the mirror, looking over my messy hair and the black button up of Damon's I wore—the one that I pretty much destroyed. "Ari?" A gentle and tired voice asked from near me and I rose an eyebrow and walked back into the main space of Damon's room as he turned over in bed and looked towards me. I tilted my head at his shirtless body as he lay sprawled out under the white sheets.

"Hey." I said smiling at him as I leant against the wall and folded my arms over my chest, staring at the figure that lay before me.

"Hey." Damon replied quietly and I walked towards the bed and crawled back in beside him as he turned over towards me. "I thought you left." He stated in a somewhat sad voice and I smirked down at him.

"Why would I?" I asked raising an eyebrow and he smiled, wrapping his arms around me and pulling me towards him and I smiled as I felt his lips meet mine. Damon and I pulled away slowly and I rose an eyebrow as a smirk and smile all in one, appeared on his face while he twirled a piece of my hair around his finger. "What's the face?" I asked in confusion and he rose an eyebrow as met my eyes with his.

"What face?" Damon asked innocently, a smirk appearing widely and I rolled my eyes and wrapped my hands around his shoulders, pushing myself up above him so I now straddled him.

"That face." I stated, seeing the cheeky smile form again as he stared up at me, slowly running his fingers over my back and up my spine, making me shiver.

"I'm happy.. This is that face." Damon answered quietly and I rose an eyebrow before I gave a small smirk and slowly leant down towards him. I flickered my eyes between his eyes and his lips, feeling his breath hitch in his throat from below me. I chuckled lightly before I kissed him roughly and felt his arms wrap tightly around me, flipping us over so he was on top of me and I breathed heavily from below him as the kiss deepened.
~~~

I ran down the stairs as Damon chased me playfully before we both chuckled and stopped in the hallway. "Bag." Damon stated, gesturing towards it and I nodded in agreement and grabbed it from the chair that sat in the hallway as the two of us walked towards the front door.

"Hey, listen—" I started and turned away from the door and towards him before his lips cut me off and I smiled into the kiss, chuckling a bit as we pulled away.

"No, no, no. Don't ruin it." Damon stated and I rolled my eyes at him and threw my bag over my shoulder and folding my arms over my chest.

"You don't even know what I was going to say." I pointed out in annoyance and he shrugged.

"Well, I'm assuming it starts as something like 'What are we?'." Damon replied, raising an eyebrow and I tilted my head at him curiously.

"And it ends with 'What do you want us to be?'." I stated and Damon sighed down at me before he looked away as footsteps came down the stairs before Elena's figure appeared as she came towards us.

"Ready to go?" Elena asked, raising an eyebrow at me before giving Damon a small smile and I sighed and nodded back at her. Damon stepped in front of us and opened the front door and making room for the two of us to walk out. As Elena walked out onto the steps, Stefan came up to the door and I rose an eyebrow as they both stopped and awkwardly stared at each other. "Hey.." Elena stated, clearing her throat and Stefan nodded at her and put his hands in his jean pockets. I looked between the two for a few seconds in silence before I sighed in annoyance.

"See you in history?" I asked, looking between the two before over my shoulder at Damon who gave me a smirk but I rolled my eyes and ignored him.

"Yeah." Stefan agreed quietly and I nodded, looking at him before I walked away from the house and towards the driveway.
~~~