Kill or Be Killed

Damon parked the car on Whitmore campus before him, Bonnie, Elena and I got out. "Are you sure that you're okay with this? Us crashing your trip." I stated looking at Bonnie as I shut the passenger door.

"If I could spell either of you out of wanting blood, I would.. But I can't. So better you and Elena learn this now than at Freshman orientation." Bonnie pointed out and I chuckled as we walked across campus.

"Something tells me that college isn't in my future anymore." Elena replied with a small sigh as she looked at Whitmore and Damon rolled his eyes.

"Oh, stop that pity party. If I went to college you can go to college." Damon countered as he stopped and looked over all of the students around us.

"You? Went to college?" Bonnie asked in amusement and he looked at her and shrugged lightly.

"Sure. Plenty of times. I always had a thing for sorority girls." Damon replied in amusement towards me and I rolled my eyes and folded my arms over my chest as Bonnie and Elena scoffed.

"You're disgusting." I stated in slight annoyance and he smirked, slowly nodding as Bonnie, Elena and I walked away from him.

"I know." Damon replied quietly before walking after us and I shook my head in amusement.
~~

"When I say the word 'witch', what pops into your head?" Professor Shane asked the class as he walked slowly in front of the projector that showed an image of a witch stereotyped in olden times. Bonnie, Elena, Damon and I walked into the dark classroom and sat near the back. "Halloween costume? Villain of a fairytale?" He asked, switching images and I rose an eyebrow at an old women wearing a cloak and having a cricked nose and a wart. "Maybe an ex-girlfriend? Well, whatever image it is, it's probably not Tannielle Soso." The professor said, projecting another image of a woman from our time and I rose an eyebrow at him.

"Is that him?" I asked quietly and looking at Bonnie who slowly nodded.

"Yep." Bonnie answered and I slowly nodded, tilting my head towards him.

"He's kind of—" Elena started before Bonnie cut her off with a smirk.

"Hot?" Bonnie asked and Damon rose an eyebrow at us from where he sat beside me before he sighed in annoyance.

"I'm a pretty crappy photographer.. But in reality, witches have appeared across every culture in history. They're the architects of the supernatural." The professor stated and I rose an eyebrow as Damon and Elena eyed Bonnie and I closely, making me roll my eyes as Bonnie shrugged. "Responsible for everything that goes bump in the night, from ghosts to vampires, to doppelgänger.." The professor added and Damon scoffed.

"What is this guy, witchipedia?" Damon asked sarcastically and I chuckled lightly, shaking my head as did Elena.

"Shh.. Shut up." Bonnie stated in annoyance towards him and I smirked a bit as the professor walked the floor from below us.

"Now if you're a skeptic, you'd call that a coincidence. But if you're a true believer.." The professor stated as he looked around the film before he shrugged. "You know, there's really isn't such a thing. It scares the crap out of us." He added with a small smile and Elena became silent from beside me.

"What if I'm a ripper?" Elena asked quietly, staring down at the projector and I furrowed my eyebrows at her.

"You're not a ripper." I argued quietly in annoyance and she rolled her eyes.

"What if I am?" She countered and Damon sighed quietly back at her.

"Well, then pick someone and we'll find out." Damon suggested raising an eyebrow at her. I sighed, shaking my head at him as Elena slowly scanned the room before her eyes landed on a guy chewing a piece of gum and twirling a pen in his hand, half paying attention as he stated at the pen in curiosity. "Stoker guys are no good. They're too paranoid and you don't want the extra buzz." Damon pointed out before he gestured at a girl that was two seats down from the guy. She wore glasses and had her phone in hand while she jotted down notes with her other. "Now, She is fun sized. But too high alert. Geeky girls are suspicious of anyone who's nice to them." He added and I rolled my eyes and elbowed him in his side before I gestured at a blonde two rows above the girl.