~Chapter 3: change is strange~

UK was frustrated, why do they want to cause problems now? When he already has a lot on his plate, lots to do with USSR and Third.

Entry 1:
I been called by my wife my son America was being a dumbass and getting into a fight with Russia. He didn't say anything she found out. Good if he got any hits, but she said he looks pretty bad. I don't know what I'm going to do when I do have to bring them to the base, Better get back to planning don't want anymore hassles.

He closed his notebook and put on the table to meet up with Sweden, hungary, and Belgium to go over plans, they'll take no part in the mess just for them to help clear up some mess.

He dust himself off and closed the door to leave the room dark and empty. As empty as it can be there might be some weird bond between two special countries.

USSR was pacing back and forth, back and forth, As Third Reich was swishing his cup of whisky a bit.

"You seem to be tensed USSR. Nervous?" Third Reich said with a laugh. "You know if your nervous so is the soldiers and people that look up to you USSR, not a good thing in a leader" Third Reich said drinking the rest of his whiskey and standing up to grab the bottle to refill his cup.

"I'm not nervous Reich. Just thinking." USSR said. "Wow, great idea pace around like a little Schlampe" Third Reich chuckled darkly. USSR got up grab Third Reich by this uniform and gritted through his teeth. "не расстраивайтесь, когда вы закончите с пулей в голове. (Don't be disappointed when you end up with a bullet in your head)" USSR spat out pushing Third Reich away.

"Oh feisty, no need for that now, we all want the same thing don't we, friend" Third Reich said in a monotone voice."I know that's why we need to plan this out correctly. We need him dead, others will fall to our feet begging for mercy" USSR said while laughing followed behind Third Reich, manic laughter just filled the room.

It was a couple of days since the fight the black eye looks a bit better but still there so America been wearing his sunglasses over his eyes more often. The scrapes were now scabs and some bruises here and there but no biggie.

America when outside to get some fresh air. He put his headphones on and walked somewhere anywhere to get him away from his life for a few hours.

Russia decided to go to a bar and get wasted he wasn't really an illegal age to drink yet so he is tall and looks pretty grown up so he lies about his age most of the time.

America walked and walked until something catch his eye. Russia there looking drunk as ever, America wanted to confront him but the home of the brave was not brave enough. He waited trying to make up his mind before he knew it he was right in front of the bar.

Russia seem to noticed him as he wave hi in a weird manner.

"Heyyy, am-eri" Russia said slurring his words. "Hey.. Uh what are you doing here?" America said kinda curious. "To forget shit.... " Russia said putting his head down for a few seconds then looking at America.

"You... K-know.. Ameri.. My dad always wanted to kill yah. But I think you're a great guy... " Russia said. America eyes widen in horror after Russia said that. "What do you mean by that?" America said trying to keep his voice from cracking. He mumbled something.

America also thought he was drunk so you can't fully trust him. I wonder how much he drank cause he don't get drunk to easily.

"Come on bub let's bring you home" America said letting Russia lean against him though he was really tall.

He started to get all touchy telling how handsome America was. Of course America blush at the response but still he was drunk and need to go home.

He still kinda care they were childhood friends now time change him and Russia also even though he beat the crap out of him.

He knock at the door which was greeted by Ukraine,"hey America what are you doing here- oh."Ukraine said."get your asshole you call a brother off of me" She sigh, she try to pull Russia way from America but had an iron grip so it was no use.

"Is it fine if I put your brother to bed since he is like a fucking leech." America said while trying to Pull way from him, as much as he secretly enjoy Russia hugging him and his warmth he knew they were enemies and that will never change.

"Ok fine, if you need any help yell for me. Also Russia room is up stairs 2 doors down on the left" Ukraine said as America walked into the house.

He never been in there home, it was pretty decent house with a few pictures of Russia and his family of course. Finally America reach Russia's room as he try to set down Russia gently on his bed.

America let go of him but Russia still wouldn't let go he pull America in with him Snuggling into the Crook of America's neck and softly sigh. America was going full panic mood, telling out for Ukraine. Ukraine ran up to the room by the time Russia pass out from the drinking he did.

He quickly slipped away which caused Russia to whimper in his sleep. America felt kinda bad but still thanked Ukraine for the help and walked back home.

"Ah America wear were you?" Australia said. "Out for a walk that's it." America responded. "Um mate I need to tell you something, good news first or bad news?" Australia said.

"Stupid question, you know already" America said. "We're going on a ride trip" Australia said. "Oh really?" America said. "But not such a fun rode trip" Australia said. "Oh?"America said. " We're going to one of those army bases with dad" Australia said. "A war broke out" Canada said with a worried expression.

"Great" America mumbled under his breath.

"Better get packing" Canada said walking to his room. "We're leaving tomorrow morning" Australia said. "Better pack up what you need and gets lot's of rest tomorrow is gonna be a woozy" Australia said before walking away as well.

America seem to not understand why is it happening which he started to grow bitter to the commies, Grew even more bitter towards Russia.

Russia and his siblings finally got the news they'll be heading out not really knowing he going against his old childhood friend now enemy.

New chapter! I was bored so two chapters for you. now we know a little about what is going on in the base the rest will just have to wait -Edgysodaopo