~Chapter 16: .............~

Russia got up for another day a day which seemed ok, he when to meet up with Canada again.

He got into the living room USSR seeming stressed and happy all at the same time. "привет, папа (hello dad)" Russia said grabbing a piece of bread and putting it in the toaster. "Ah, эй Russia" USSR said drinking from his cup.

"You ok you seem, a bit off" Russia said grabbing his toast and taking out the butter. "нет Russia.... Today is a very special day" USSR said looking at Russia as he sat down and started eating his toast. "And you'll be apart of it" USSR said as Russia raised an eyebrow (?)

"Oh? Never knew.... " Russia said as he finished his last piece of toast. "Russia,  it's only for you since I find you  compatible enough to be apart of this" USSR said now grinning a bit. "Ok... I'm going to go out now" Russia said standing up and dusting off the crumbs off his shirt.

"Be back before the afternoon, we need to see this in broad daylight...it  Will make it of course more memorable" USSR said looking down at his news paper and Russia got a sick feeling in his gut. He try to shake it off (shake it off, ok wrong time to be joking) Before he left he looked back at his father.

He was kinda worried,  he hated the feeling he was feeling right now.

Russia looked back at the house then his hands which had a few treats he'll sneak in to give America every now and then but since he was seeing his brother might as well give him some to for him going through the hell of it all.

He finally reach the pond, the same old pond but felt different... Like something was missing from there. He sigh and then smiled and waved when he saw Canada, he seemed to noticed to and waved back.

"Hey Canada" Russia said sitting down next to him. "Hey, how you doing" Canada said. "Good, you" Russia said. "Alright soo update?" Canada said as Russia looked at him and looked down and sigh.

"Ok he is alright and before I continue here is some treats I brought from my house" Russia said giving him what he left in his jacket pocket. "Thanks" Canada said smiling a bit.

"So your brother is ok,  like always.... But my father he was acting strange. He was saying were gonna to do something but only me, him and probably Third Reich" Russia said as Canada nodded looking deep in thought.

"What happened if I follow you back and do some spying see if anything is off,  then go back home and text you about it" Canada said as Russia looked at him crazy. "You're serious right?" Russia said now a concerned look on his face.

"Yes I am." Canada said looking back at Russia with a determine look. "You can get captured and killed Canada thinking your a spy which you will be trying to ruin there plan Canada... It can got really bad" Russia said. "I won't be able to live another day knowing I didn't stop America's brother from getting killed" Russia said looking at him with pleading eyes. "So don't do this"

"I will and you can't stop me Russia!  He is my brother for crying out loud" Canada said standing up and walking around. "Fine.... Just don't get hurted America will never forgive me and I will die if that happened" Russia said looking at Canada. "I know I'll be quite as a mouse!" Canada said now happy.

"Fine let's got.... I'll show you were to wait at then follow us through the forest BUT CAREFULLY AND OUT OF SIGHT" Russia said raising his voice as Canada nodded and walked back to the base.

"Phew what a long walk" Canada said wiping his forehead as Russia rolled his eyes and giggled a bit.  "Stay here until you'll see us walking If we'll be here I'm not sure but you'll probably see the most active here" Russia said as they were by the cell block were America is at.